Welcome To The New Community!

Looks great

2 Likes

Wow definitely looks alot different ,I’ll have to get use to this but I’m loving DC universe :bat:

2 Likes

Really digging this updated community, it looks and works great! I especially love the emojis :clark_hv_1:

7 Likes

Oo la la…

2 Likes

Totally on board with the redesigns. :batman_hv_1: These custom emoji, though…I need them for iOS​:sob::sob:

3 Likes

This new community is awesome!! It’s above and way beyond my expectations, awesome job DCU team. Thanks for taking such great care of your fans!!

6 Likes

The new look is good, but I am most appreciative of the addition of the EDIT! button. :wink:

I also like being able to see the cursor again, when typing a post.

I am hoping the bookmarks return at some point, but that is not a big deal for me.

There are still a few things to figure out, but mostly the new design is working well for me.

MACJR

7 Likes

I’m digging the upgrade, it looks and feels much better! Also quite thankful for the edit function lol Looking forward to another year with everyone :grin:!

6 Likes

Well I’ve been playing around with it and I’m not gonna lie. I’m not a fan. I prefer the way it was. Maybe I’ll get used to it but it’s kinda annoying to me at the moment. BUT, It’s DC and I love anything DC so let’s Roll.

1 Like

I’m loving the new community! Honestly, this is where I’m probably going to be procrastinating haha

4 Likes

looks around

8 Likes

This all seems new to me…

1 Like

This looks way better than before. Excited to use it more now. Cheers!

6 Likes

This looks pretty cool.

3 Likes

Let’s Go!!! :boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

3 Likes

I’m very impressed so far. Great job, all involved!

7 Likes

Me too @Eagle

5 Likes

Looking good.

5 Likes

Look nice, got to get used to this though

5 Likes

Hey DCU fam!! The New Community is :fire: You can really tell that a lot of hard work n love was put into this. Thank you to everyone involved!
:batman_hv_1:

8 Likes