Welcome to the Grand Opening of the DC UNIVERSE REWARDS PROGRAM!

It’s not directing me to the sign up

I am so excited for this program. Will be the perfect thing to help me get through quarantine!

6 Likes

What happened to the Wonder Woman 750 comic? Was that removed already?
You needed 1000 pts.

So cool!

2 Likes

Some quick math (if you want to plan ahead) tells me that if you earn all 250 possible tokens a week (without whatever bonuses the faq says are coming but I haven’t bumped in to yet) you would end up with 5000 before the game closes. That 5000, assuming redemption costs stay the same, would get you a years worth of free month codes or $150 worth of credit to the store. I’m unclear if you can hold all of your points until Sept 24 then cash them all in at once, though.

4 Likes

Soooooooo…ive read a ton of comics on here already, and watched all of the original shows and other full seasons of things on here. Can’t you just retroactively give us points for everything we’ve done up to this point too? I wish this would have been a feature at launch

6 Likes

All signed up, I think. This is going to be fun.

2 Likes

I signed up but I don’t seem to be getting points for any of my actions. I went to the earn points section and did a couple of things but my points total doesn’t seem to go up.

5 Likes

I’m getting the same problem. Aside from watching shows, I was not really engaging in a lot of the other content. This is a good way to get me to explore other stuff… but only if it actually works.

1 Like

Please sign me in for the Rewards Program! I love DC comics, animated movies and series, live action movies and series, documentaries!

Done. Cool update. If we can “complete” without cheating, I’d love to see a leaderboard.

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck to you also!

I’m also not getting any points. I just read the first Aquaman comic, and nothing appeared in my reward system. Is this a delay, or is there something on my end? If so, who should I contact?

(I do love the idea! Finally, I’m going to get through things on my “to-read/to-watch” list!)

1 Like

There’s a leaderboard on the bottom of your profile page

1 Like

I can’t help but notice that you introduced this the very day I allowed my annual subscription to expire! Trying not to take it personally…

Big fan here! Can’t wait to see how fast I can get to 1,000. Granted, there seems to be a weekly cap, but still pumped to get more reading in every week

2 Likes

@Johnpv @l33tb4c0n @salazarastark

Do you guys have AdBlock on? That can cause your points not to go through.

2 Likes

How does it work if I’ve read or watched something already??

I’m beyond excited for this. I know that this is only running from now until sometime in autumn, but I’d love if this became a permanent fixture of the service.

1 Like

According to the FAQ’s, you won’t get points for anything you’ve previously done. However, you can rewatch/reread stuff and get points for that.

2 Likes