Welcome to Riddler Wednesdays!

Welcome to the community @Nightwing4084!!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Nightwing4084! :wave: Thanks for taking part in our Riddler Wednesday!

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :riddlerhqtas:

6 Likes

TIIIIIIIIIME’S UP!

To all those who correctly guessed “bookmark”, fantastic job! :clap: Especially to our newcomer @Nightwing4084! Thanks for joining us!

Now… everyone go dogpile on @Cradle2theGabe and give him a firm noogie for putting that image in my head. :joy:

And if you didn’t get it this week — no sweat! As always, we’ll be back at it again next Wednesday! See you then!

6 Likes

Welcome @Nightwing4084, & awesome job along with @Cradle2theGabe for getting the right answer! I was close on my second guess, thankfully @staticshocks is a nice person and is nothing like the Riddler!:slightly_smiling_face: The Riddler would’ve killed me by now! :fearful:

4 Likes

Human Centipede watch along? Anyone?

7 Likes

NO! NO! NO!!

6 Likes

:nauseated_face: Only if I’m showing it to someone who has never seen it just for their reactions

4 Likes

yikes

4 Likes

Let’s get crackin’, riddlemasters!

4 Likes

Orange

6 Likes

Gold? :thinking:

5 Likes

Orange?

6 Likes

Lemons?

6 Likes

Oranges

5 Likes

Pineapple ?

5 Likes

An Orange.

4 Likes

fruit or a rope.

5 Likes

All the fruits mentioned so far are high in vitamin C in regard to the scurvy line. Not really sure about the other clues though…

5 Likes

TIIIIIIIIIME’S UP!

Since we were specifically looking for “orange”, if you got down with the most unrhymable fruit this week… you were absolutely CORRECT!

Congrats to our handful of winners! And if you didn’t crack it this week, remember to come back next Wednesday to try, try, try again!

In the meantime, stay safe, stay smart, and stay plenty full of…

4 Likes

:thinking: Now when you mean Orange…:orange_circle:,:orange_square:,:large_orange_diamond:,:tangerine:,:basketball:.

:face_with_head_bandage:All the Orange thinking really hurt! :grin: Congratulation to the winners! :tangerine:

4 Likes