A candle

4 Likes

Today’s riddle is up! Are you up for the challenge? :eyes:

6 Likes

Mars?

5 Likes

sparks

5 Likes

CORRECT! Stop being so smart for like, 5 seconds! Geez!

Congratulations to Row! :clap:

Next week though … I’m gettin’ y’all. Consider yourselves pre-emptively stumped.

7 Likes

Thanks!

I’m usually awful with riddles. I like this format because it gives me time to think. You don’t know how long it took me from reading the riddle to figuring out the answer. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for doing these! It’s a ton of fun!

7 Likes

:rofl:

Congratulation @Row.Harper, here’s hoping you can still outsmart the Riddler next week!:grin:

7 Likes

God?

5 Likes

Today’s riddle is up! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

A Monarch? King or Queen?

4 Likes

I was stumped so I asked the riddle of Chat GPt and here was the answer I got, if right pretty freakin amazing.

The answer to the riddle is Thunder

Thunder is a powerful natural phenomenon that can be heard as a loud, rumbling sound in the sky during a thunderstorm. The “hierarchy rules on command of one” may refer to the fact that thunder is produced by a single lightning bolt, which has the power to command attention and respect. “Traipse with purpose, there’s work to be done” may suggest that thunder is a force of nature that has a purpose or a job to do. “My power alone forever shared by none” implies that thunder is a unique and powerful force that is not shared by any other natural phenomenon. Finally, “If you hear me, you’d better run” warns that the sound of thunder is a signal that a thunderstorm is approaching, and people should take cover to protect themselves from lightning strikes.

5 Likes

Sorry meant to blur, but it doesn’t on my end.

5 Likes

Checkmate?

6 Likes

Fixed! :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks, couldn’t figure out why.

4 Likes

Emperor or Monarch

4 Likes

A dictator

5 Likes