Welcome to DC Universe's YEAR ONE Celebration!

Can not believe it has been a year, keep up the great work.

3 Likes

I’ve been enjoying the DCUApp and glad to see it progressing with the addition of even more comics, content and contests! Enjoying the hosts on DC Daily and hope it continues to be a staple of the service.

4 Likes

I love having access to great comics, rich deep dives into characters and worlds, and top notch original programming that brings life long characters to life.
DC you check a lot of boxes here. Well done.

3 Likes

Happy Year One DCU! I hope we have many more.

2 Likes

It has been great to anticipate and watch the new TV shows from DC Universe. First, Titans, followed by Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing. I am anxiously looking forward to Year Two.

1 Like

More couch mode going forward! Terrific to have writers and artists breaking a piece down in giant high def.

1 Like

This app has been a dream come true for me.I like older Golden an silver age books an this app provides that in spades.Happy 1 year anniversary hope there’s more years to come because I’m trying to read everything.

3 Likes

Is DC Universe or anyone else going to NYCC next month?

1 Like

Been here since day 1 and have enjoyed every moment of it.

Thanks a lot for a good year and a service that is also a community.

2 Likes

Thank you DC Universe for having cool entertainment this past year! Especially when everything else is sucking right now, it makes DC Universe even more worth it. I look forward to many more years to come.

Thank you DCU for making an awesome app to read comics, watch movies, TV shows about DC universe on my tablet/phone and Amazon fire tvs.

I can’t wait what new contents will be added in the future. Have the greatest year one celebration DCU.

:+1::tv::computer::iphone::books::books:

1 Like

Exciting times! Can’t wait for what’s next.

1 Like

One thing I wish the disability would do is show us where the couch mode is because I can’t find it

1 Like

I don’t know if this comment belongs in this section or not? But when are the next seasons of Doom patrol and swamp thing coming out? I am anxiously awaiting those new seasons !! Please bring me some fresh swamp thing and Doom patrol thank you!! :slight_smile:

:tada: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DCU!!! :tada: WOOHOO! Look at you already one year old!! sheds a tear Ahhh I remember when you were just a little website, but look at you now! I’m so happy you were created and filled with such great people. :birthday: Thanks for doing what you do.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this app and everything involved with it! The amazing library of comics, the phenomenal original content, all our favorite movies and shows available at our fingertips! Thank you so much DC for giving us this ultimate fan experience!

1 Like

I’ve been spending hours a day on this app really loving it!

2 Likes

This app has become one of my favorite app. The original shows, show from my childhood :heavy_plus_sign: the comics that i’ve wanted to read are on here. Can’t wait to see what Year 2 brings. Thank You DC Universe and Happy Birthday :birthday:. May there be many more to come.

2 Likes

Just bought the year subscription and cant wait to dig into this app the dc universe specific show like titans and dooms day but i realize there is so much more i can do on this app

2 Likes

Happy birthday DC Universe! It’s so awesome to share a birthday with my favorite streaming service. I’ve absolutely loved all the content from this past year, and I can’t wait to see what the next one has in store!

3 Likes