Welcome to DC Universe's YEAR ONE Celebration!

Where can I find more collections?

Definitely SwampThing, Titans, Doom Patrol, but my favorite is Young Justice Season 3. I’m curious if there are any plans for Justice League Unlimited to return for more seasons? I would be so happy with that.
Overall year one gets an A- now if Warner Brothers does the right thing & we get more seasons of Swamp Thing then I’ll change it to an A+++. :sunglasses::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary DC Universe i love when all the Batman films were on there to watch

Titans, Swamp Thing, Doom Patrol were Excellent. Thank You! I’m looking forward to the 2nd season of Titans. Been Busy. This whole thing is just a great idea.

1 Like

DC Universe: Year One! FANTASTIC!!! Happy 1 Year!!!
I have truly enjoyed the original content and was thrilled to get to binge some of my old favorite movies and series! Keep it up, please!

Happy Anniversary Dittos! I just loved discovering all the animated movie features that I never knew existed! Keep it comin’

One year later and still no ps4 app or LG smart tv app, I’m tired of only being able to watch on my phone, I think I have 3 more months left on my subscription and if I dont get a ps4 app and smart tv app, then I will cancel my subscription

1 Like

Happy anniversary DC Universe! I am glad that I sign up during Comic-Con last year. Also, thank you for bringing original content and comics to this service.

1 Like

What an amazing year this has been! All the shows, movies, comics and the community have been great. It’s been a joy watching DC Universe grow this past year. If you had told me when I was a kid I’d have access to all this stuff whenever I wanted, I think my tiny little mind would’ve been blown. Every day I come here and find something new, and I can’t tell you how cool that is.

Happy Anniversary, DC Universe!

1 Like

Wow it’s been a year already?!?! I’ve loved being able to watch anything DC related especially Titans and Doom Patrol. I’m a fan of DC everything and can’t wait for more to come. It’d be really cool to see the CW Arrowverse shows at some point make their way to view in DC Universe

Year one has been ok. The best show has been Swamp Thing and it was shortened and canceled. Titans is only other good original content so far.

When are more classic comics from the 60’s and 70’s coming?

I am glad to have got in on the ground floor! I am looking forward to new content and hopefully more orginal series. Thank you.

1 Like

I love all the original programming and a many of the shows I grew up on like Super friends

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s been one year! Subscribing to DC Universe was one of the best things I ever did. Most of my friends don’t like comics, and the ones who did only liked Marvel. I was a lone DC fan. That all changed when I joined DC Universe! Now, I’m a part of this DC loving community. I can’t wait to see how DC Universe evolves!

Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

We all made it to 1year! Wow! Thank you DC the most for doing your best to improve from what is fans are saying!

Best: all the great new shows, comics, and my favorite Batman animated series!

Worst: cancellation of Swamp Thing and some glitchiness with the app.

1 Like

Gee, I sure hope people show up for the Anniversary Party at my house.

Otherwise I’ll have to eat this whole cake all by myself. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Glad to see this taking off. I am excited to see the expansion on the future

2 Likes

rings the doorbell at Super-Squirrel’s pad

Hello? I heard there’d be cake. Anybody home, McFly?

4 Likes

Very happy to see this service flourishing. I would love to be a member for life. This service allows me to access content from my childhood and to watch originals like Titans, Young Justice, Doom Patrol. Please keep them running :slight_smile: Happy to be a part if this :slight_smile:

6 Likes