Welcome to Barbieland 💖 (The Barbie Thread)

Do you wake up in your own pink world? Do you dance the night away, with your heart burning but we’ll never see it on your face? Do you jump into the driver seat and put it into speed drive? Regardless of whether you’re a Barbie, Ken, or the only Allan around, welcome to Barbieland, where everyone (except corporate CEOs) are welcome! You get a dreamhouse, and you get a dreamhouse, and YOU get a dreamhouse!

Maybe you just liked the movie. Maybe you grew up with Barbie like I did and the Barbiecore takeover has brought you back. Maybe you just discovered that you really are Kenough. This is the perfect place to share Barbie history, whether it was an interesting fact, a rare exclusive collectable doll, or some really big WTF moments (please I really love learning about Barbie’s cringe moments). Did you stop at the store and find a cute new shirt or some Barbie accessories? Have you found the perfect Barbie themed cosplay? Do you have a favorite Barbie movie song? Literally anything and everything Barbie is welcome here. So make yourself at home, put on either a dress or suit (either way, that power looks so good on you :wink:) or your faux mink coat, and enjoy the plastic beach waves that literally never move! And don’t be afraid to show off that Kenergy!

Oh, and before I forget…

tumblr_0db0f1071afb33b74b274999e0d4e74f_2db2bc1f_540

(gif credit to @basicallytimdrake)

14 Likes

Hi Barbie! :wave:

6 Likes

Hi @TheMidKnightSon :wave::grin:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Hi @TheRealDetectiveChimp :wave::grin:

I love this. I’m all for Barbenheimer, but I like to see them collaborate, not battle against each other. I love this pairing so much, I’m obsessed.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Well, you’re in luck. There’s actually a Barbenheimer parody movie in the works right now. The movie’s gonna have some pretty dark humor, which i can already see it lol

6 Likes

xprnpcsnglex

6 Likes

Hi @SuperBlueGrodd! :wave::grin:

I was wondering if you’d pop up. I went back and read through our conversation about Allan back in July. Good times :blush:

6 Likes

Hi @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx! :grin::wave:

Also hi Prince! :grin::wave:

#PurpleReign​:umbrella::dove::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hell yeah I love this thread already. Hey Barbies :wave:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hi @basicallytimdrake! :wave::grin:

Welcome to the dreamhouse! We’ve been expecting you.

5 Likes

: ), agreed!
Glad you have a thread of your own about this interest now!

Also: Allan! Allan! Allan! Allan!

5 Likes

who are you

• Barbie :two_hearts::sparkles:
  • Ken
  • Allan
0 voters
6 Likes

All 3 from day to day, I’m gender fluid lol.
But Allan

5 Likes

Paging Kens @staticshocks and @SteveTrevor2.0

We need y’alls Kenergy at the dreamhouse party, just try not to beach off :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m all three too but in a nonbinary way lol. But Allan supremacy of course.

5 Likes

Mass respect

5 Likes

Hmm, I guess there really are multiples of Allan. Noice :+1:

6 Likes