Weird Western Tales : Six Shootin' Live Action

Not only would a Weird War Tales limited series be an interesting addition to the DC Universe streaming platform, so would Weird Western Tales with Jonah Hex serving as a grizzled on edge host. Onward to the future when productions can get back in the saddle.

3 Likes

I love this idea.

2 Likes

I envision digitally enhanced landscapes done on soundstages. Keep it phantasmagorical.

I would welcome a Weird Western Tales series with Johnathon Schaech as Jonah Hex, who has experience with time travel, and could offer some intriguing stories, indeed!

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to see more of Bat Lash. I love his appearance in Justice League Unlimited. Ben Browder (who was excellent on Farscape, I might add) did a great Lash. Wish we could get more with him.

3 Likes

“Shots are spooking the horses!” “Shoots are spooking me!”

1 Like

Good casting choice!

Bat Lash deserves the recognition. You’ve done good by him.

1 Like

A Jonah Hex lead series sounds great.
I’m good with both either the time travel aspect or just a straight western show.
The only thing about the time travel part is I wouldnt want it to be like Legends of Tomorrow.
I will be honest I’m not to familiar with Jonah Hex, outside of the few appearances in Legends, Batman and Justice League the animated series and his animated short.
So I’m not to sure about his time travel experience.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Weird Westerns and would love ANY sort of Weird West TV series. One focused on the staple of DC western characters or hosted by Jonah Hex are both excellent ideas!

1 Like

How about Jonah Hex duels with GI Robot on Dinosaur Island!

1 Like

I’d go with the Palmiotti/Grey run on Weird Western as basis to satisfy the oater and fantastical tastes.

2 Likes

Crossover mania!

Which was my first thought: Jonah as The Cryptkeeper of sorts, welcoming us to “a moment in time where our fears ain’t worth nuthin’ ‘cept fer ignorin’,”

1 Like