Weekly Art Challenge #67 Submission Thread - October 30 - November 13, 2021 - Doctor Light!

Working on a different approach. Was imagining a face off between Doctor Light and Mirror Queen from CW Flash! This supposed to be a “reflection” from the Mirror World with inverted color tones. I chose the colors, it is not an inverted color scheme but is supposed to look like it.

9 Likes

Thanks @NYJt3 and @stefanie.m! I’m enjoying learning more about the digital color. I was really trying to make her eyes glow.

Hi @Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303 and welcome back! Your work continues to be as imaginative as ever!

8 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Cool concept

7 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303! What an interesting concept; I think your “different approach” definitely paid off. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :muscle:

7 Likes

Wow, thanks! Just to let everyone know 2 things. In terms of the picture I am actually blue/green color blind so I never can know how my “sight” will appear for an audience. Secondly, in terms of time, I have been busy with my Pinterest account practicing mostly conceptual illustrations. Recently I have been working on some Ring Theory and drawing RNA and other molecules related to the Covid-19 pandemic. I hope to inspire the science community. I came back because I need to be inspired as well!

6 Likes

:nerd_face: :white_heart:
Love it!

8 Likes

Nicely done!

4 Likes

Cool concept!!

5 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: I love this thread. Kimiyo is my girl. Love this piece & all of the work on here. All beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Great job & very imaginative. That dance scene is incredible. I was watching it with a girl I dated on/off thru high school. Soon as that part came on she said watch this I memorized Uma’s whole dance. Then did it simultaneously with the scene. It was awesome & she was so beautiful. Like jaw dropping gorgeous. Oh those were the days lol. Love this thread :heart:!!!

6 Likes

3 Likes

U bet. It might’ve been screen grabbed by a member who has Zatanna in a Santa hat as an avatar…?

4 Likes

Just looking through my bookmarks and wanted to say, again, that I adore this. Wonderful aesthetic

2 Likes

1 Like