Weekly Art Challenge #63 Submission Thread - October 2 - 9, 2021 - Shadowpact!

Really nice!! The textures on the Raven make it look like it was a photo and I like the expression on her face as if she is ready to head out on a mission she may not come back from. I like it!

4 Likes

Very moody and the background with the stars is amazing!! I like him just looking as if observing before going down to help somewhere.

3 Likes

I like the bow and arrow almost like Green Lantern (Hal when he was Spectre) and Green Arrow crossover. The billowing smoke sets the mood.

3 Likes

The actor really did a nice job too. You cared about the character and he seemed to struggle as he had a peaceful nature

3 Likes

I think you are right that he absorbed an explosion which damaged the rags so he had to leave. He always had a peaceful nature but with an overpowered weapon. The actor really captured this well. This power may have been part of why they limited his time

3 Likes

Yes I liked the reference I used as the rags kinda came out of him but his costume still looked grounded and realistic. Although I do like the patchwork look in Shadowpact.

4 Likes

Thanks!! The rags and how they encased him provided me challenge to try to make look realistic. I try to show shadows but still have it look like a real costume

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

I agree, always liked how he was thoughtful about whatever it was he was going to do. Like he was looking at all the outcomes and then deciding which way to go from there.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Yeah that one was from the challenge that a different character would be using a or holding another’s primary weapon or something like that. Thanks.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow, great job with this. I am especially in love with those hues of green and purple. They go very well together :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

2 Likes

Added to the gallery.

3 Likes