Weekly Art Challenge #63 Submission Thread - October 2 - 9, 2021 - Shadowpact!

You do not have to be a member of the DC Fan Art Club to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

The topic this week is Shadowpact! Start the Halloween season by drawing a picture of the characters from this 2006 series.

You can find out more details here.

Due Date: October 9, 2021
Post your final work in the thread below.
DCFanArtClub

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

4 Likes

Quick little Rags

Reference

9 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

I was in the Enchantress mood and decided to do her. Really like how this came out.

10 Likes

I have received compliments on my ability to draw fabrics and clothing, as well as shading and shadows, so Ragman drew me in. Specifically I liked the Arrow version Rory Regan. I felt his time in the show was too short.
Here is my early sketch:

Here is my finished drawing:

9 Likes

This looks awesome™:+1:
I agree would have been cool to see him more.

4 Likes

@stefanie.m - Nice profile pic. I wonder how UUUURRRRRRR compares to HURM…

@NYJt3 - Wow, that is great! The magic effect and the energy of the whole piece is awesome.

@ImpulseMaxMercury - another great Arrow piece. I agree that his stint on the show was odd. He seemed way over-powered compared to everyone else and then he was just gone. Didn’t he absorb an explosion or something like that? Maybe he was added just for that purpose and they never intended him to be long term.

6 Likes

3 Likes

As in transporting through nightshades tunnel thing prolly is not the most comfortable lol.

4 Likes

This is the best piece I have seen you make, amazing job!

4 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
It definitely a favorite of mine.

3 Likes

Love this. I like her angry pose and expression, very powerful! Well done man :clap:

4 Likes

Cool more Rags, I like the pose you have him in. Also whoa his outfit is way different then from shadow pact :astonished:

5 Likes

3 Likes

I decided to go with Nightshade (again). She’s had a lot of different looks over the years.

Here she is with one of her ravens.

10 Likes

Looks Awesome™:+1:
Really liking the texture on the raven. (Didn’t know she had a raven :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Thanks! They are technically shadow ravens…. She can make any shadow type of creature and she regularly made a pair of ravens.

4 Likes

More wonderful ravens!

Nightshade looks great, I like the mask peaking out of her hair , nice touch. And the tilit of her head.And she has gone through a lot of transformations in her style

4 Likes

Right in your wheel house. Great job!

3 Likes

Lovely piece! The use of color is beautiful.

3 Likes