Weekly Art Challenge #59 Submission Thread - September 4 - 11, 2021 - JSA!

Justice in Jodhpurs…

4 Likes

Really like the flow of the hair, it gives the pose some momentum and balance to go along with the flick of the whip. Great job!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

@RobArt471 - Awesome work! The perspective on the arm and the energy coming off look great. You’re really getting good with the background effect too.

@keath - nice work on the costume. I had to look up jodhpurs, but you nailed the look of those pants!

5 Likes

Thanks!! I was real proud of this one for some reason. All the lighting and everything came together just right for me, all the way down to the highlights in his hair with the whiteout.

3 Likes

Nice liberty belle. Shes only popped up a few times in stuff I’ve read so I don’t know much about her but you nailed that outfit! And nice perspective with the arm pulled back.

4 Likes

Killer stuff!!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Nice figured those covers were right up your alley and bam fantastic work. Really great shading in this piece as well.

4 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

@IamBeastBoy08
Awesome™:+1:. Great ensemble or characters. Cool poses.

@JKoco17
Awesome™:+1:
Great pose. Like the hair.

@stefanie.m
Nice coverup with the eyes

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Great details and shading. Like the clothes details.

@RobArt471
Very awesome™:+1:. Like the lightning and lighting.

@keath
Great posing.

3 Likes

Here’s mine.
I did Jade and Obsidian in a two halves light and dark kind of thing. Like how it turned out.

8 Likes

:pray: thanks!

2 Likes

Pretty cool concept! Very artsy! Great job!

3 Likes

Your side profiles are excellent my dude! Jade is very pretty and great shade job, blacks are so hard to work with and you make it look so easy with obsidian.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

Drew Venom a lot growing up so I’ve worked with black a lot :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Your layout and designs have been getting better every week. This is awesome!

4 Likes

This club helps me improve :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

looks like the cover a comic book!

4 Likes

Dooooopppppeeeeee :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes