Weekly Art Challenge #54 Submission Thread - July 17 - 31, 2021 - Future State! EXTENDED!

You do not have to be a member of the DC Fan Art Club to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

The topic this week is DC’s Future State!

You can find out more details here.

Due Date: July 24, 2021 July 31, 2021
Post your final work in the thread below.

@DCFanArtClub - Let’s extend this for a second week. It will give us time to catch up on the monthly July Summer Vacation challenge as well.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

8 Likes

Got some anime vibes

Color attempt:

Reference Harley Quinn Future State

13 Likes

Awesome :star_struck: Crane is looking spiffy!

I definitely need to work on a submission for this thread!:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Looks great Stef! Your colors are vibrant and bring it all together.

6 Likes

Definitely feeling the anime vibes! I really love the additions you made in the background and the colors you chose are fantastic. :grinning:

6 Likes

D’aaaawwww thanks @Aztek totally should join in @JKoco17 @Shayera.Hol

7 Likes

Rocking anime style!! :metal:

5 Likes

For this week, I drew Wonder Woman.
I thought she looked so regal and powerful. Also I have had difficulty in the past drawing the female form so I wanted to challenge myself and improve.

11 Likes

@stefanie.m – that’s magnificent! I agree; great vibrant colors, and the anime vibe works well; I like the sharper lines. Great proportions, too!

@ImpulseMaxMercury – great job with Yara! I like the focus on her but just enough background to make the bola action pose clear. (Great job on shading the bola, too!)

7 Likes

Real nice homage to the WW#1 cover. That costume is very intricate and tricky (I’m struggling with it myself) and you pulled it off very well.

7 Likes

Future State Wonder Woman Yara Flor.

11 Likes

Great shading as usual! Nice posing and figure work! :+1:

6 Likes

Excellent work on this one! Colors are popping! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Thanks Rob!

5 Likes

@stefanie.m
Awesome™:+1:
Never seen FS Scarecrow before. Looks great.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Great with the figure and nice shine and shades.

@JKoco17
Like the hair. And great posing.

5 Likes

Tried something new with this one and decided to gif it as well (came out a little shaky though :sweat_smile:). Really like the results. Probably some of my best face work.

Still image below

11 Likes

Great Job @ImpulseMaxMercury and @JKoco17 ! I love seeing Yara Flor artwork! :heart_eyes: Cant wait for further issues of her!

^ This is awesome! :exploding_head:

8 Likes

6 Likes

This gets a double F.

Fancy and Fantastic!!

5 Likes

Wow, really cool! The face work is awesome, especially the angle of Batman’s head. This could be a corner box!

6 Likes