Weekly Art Challenge #53 Submission Thread - July 10 - 17, 2021 - Wonder Twins!

Wonder Twin Powers (and Gleek) Activate. :fist_right::fist_left:

Had fun with this one. Wanted to try more animated styles. This on came out a bit more anime than I was going for but still happy with the results.

6 Likes

I love how aggro Gleek looks compared the the happy smiles of Jayna and Zan. Awesome job, great style. I kind of like the anime-ish look - it’s really only Jayna’s eyes that give it that vibe I think, but they’re such perfect eyes…

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
Yeah I like how the eyes came out to. Probably some of the best lighting I’ve done with eyes.

4 Likes

Great piece! They’re perfect for the anime/animation style and you pulled it off super well!!

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Really nice work! That’s a great looking Gleek!
And another in your series of cool backgrounds.

4 Likes

And thanks :+1::sweat_smile:. I have a nice one cooking up with the future state challenge.

4 Likes

Wonderful work! The start of the transformation is very cool especially the flowing water and nice hair highlights!

So simple and it looks amazing.

2 Likes

Loving this! Especially the water effects and the dope highlights/shading. Plus Gleek looks like he’s having a ball :+1: awesome work and welcome back!

3 Likes

Brilliant work! Love how happy go lucky the twins look and then bam gleek is at 1000% ready to fight. I really like his hair and expression. Plus the twins look fantastic, nice highlighting especially on shoulders and the letters of their uniforms. :clap:

4 Likes

Thanks! :pray:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here is my Wonder Twins submission, a little delayed due to vacation last week. Similar to @JKoco17 i had the idea to show the transformation for the twins as shown by their legs.
Not in my usual realistic style but I did like how it came out.

6 Likes

Looks great! I like your animation style. Reminds me of the Super Friends cartoons.

4 Likes

Looks great! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Looks Awesome™:+1:
Cool with the transformation coming form the leg instead of the arm.

3 Likes

Wonder Twin powers did activate! Thanks to all who participated and followed along.

4 Likes

Definitely not your usual style but just as well done!! Very super friends vibe and I like it. Mid transformation is great and I like their matching poses. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks to @JKoco17 for pointing me to this thread.

As a Wonder Twins fan, it was very interesting to see how others here would portray them, all of the work here was great!

2 Likes