Weekly Art Challenge #52 Submission Thread - July 3 - 10, 2021 - Jack Kirby's Fourth World

Great Kalibak and Kirby Crackle! Totally wouldn’t have noticed about the leg if you didn’t point it out :slight_smile: :smile:

5 Likes

Awesomeness! Agreed never would’ve know about the leg either. It seems to fit with Kirby’s crazy action poses that convey superb action.

3 Likes

dope! :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

legit!!

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

this is dope and the coloring came out really good :fire:! I hate coloring lol :fire:

3 Likes

I dont know why I was so nervous about this piece yall are so kind and get it. :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@ImpulseMaxMercury @SGTSUGAR @RobArt471 @JKoco17

4 Likes

Fanatastic work, like that you added the armour, great textures and shading!

3 Likes

Dope work! Especially the hair and feet, and the movement you have going on. Your poses are always so dynamic :+1:

3 Likes

It is a dooooooopppppeeeeeeee piece!!!

3 Likes

Thank you all! :pleading_face:

5 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Awesome™:+1:
Great Kirby vibes. Like the shades and shine.
Enjoy your Vacation :+1:.

@stefanie.m
Great concept :joy:. Bat just prefer his rides.

@Aztek
Looks awesome™:+1:
Great details. And the colors came out great too.

@Goldk
Very clean. Didn’t even know that’s as his other leg until it was pointed out​:sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

This was a fun challenge. Decided to try something new and really liked how it turned out.

Decided to go with Darksied who’s my favorite of the NGs but surprisingly I don’t think I’ve drawn him before so I went all out with it.

8 Likes

My dude this is very cool! I love the super imposed Darkseid in the back hes very well done and detailed with those glowy eyes and menacing expression. And the shadow of him standing there hands behind the back classic look i love this whole thing. Really well done!!

3 Likes

That is a very scary Darkseid. Very well done!!

4 Likes

I always enjoy doing glow.

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
Scary is what… Dakeseid is :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m speechless. It is just that Hoover Dam good!

3 Likes

Hopefully you’ll be able to speak again soon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

From New Gods #2, here is Desaad firing up the Fear Machine!

I took inspiration from this panel. I’m really amazed when I zoom in on Kirby’s work to see how much design he put into everything. He created and designed everything. That’s why he’s the King!

fearmachine

8 Likes