Weekly Art Challenge #50 Submission Thread - June 19-26, 2021 - Batman: Li'l Gotham

Great job and funny too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol, nicely done! :+1:

4 Likes

Looks really great! The background is fantastic too!

4 Likes

You pulled this off phenomenally!

5 Likes

Excellent and LOL funny!! :laughing:

5 Likes

4 Likes

That looks great! Were you going for a likeness with Joker? Kinda feels like I’ve seen that face before.

5 Likes

I actually just searched Google for “toddler creepy smile” to find references for tiny Joker and got this nightmare picture:

It does remind me of Pennywise from the new It movies (not the 1990s miniseries with the great Tim Curry).

7 Likes

This absolutely horrific nightmare stuff!! Please stop sharing. LOL :joy:

4 Likes

It’s scary what you can find.
But how else was I going to draw a pint size Joker accurately in my realistic style?You’re lucky because I cropped the reference picture because it also said it craves flesh…

4 Likes

10 Likes

What can I say, LOVE it!

3 Likes

Oh my, I need to be more careful what I ask. Yikes!!!

5 Likes

A 5 character piece! Awesome work!

4 Likes

@Squintyfist I can’t stop chuckling at this. I keep thinking of Damian and his turkey… I think you should do a whole series!
@NYJt3 I read the first line of your post and with the current controversy over the Bat and the Cat, I was afraid to look further down, but I did and I’m glad I did, nice job!
@SGTSUGAR Oh the horrors poor Robin must have seen inside Arkham! I think you nailed the Lil Gotham style with a hint of Mignola.
@JKoco17 Kudos! Now I’d like to see the whole Dark Knight saga done in this style. I love the he’s small but oh so serious!
@ImpulseMaxMercury This is great!!! Jason even has his name written on his cape!!!

7 Likes

Well he would have it stitched on by his mommy.

4 Likes

Scary isn’t it?
I think I’ll just hide in my corner for a while.

4 Likes

I love how annoyed he looks!!!
And never underestimate a turkey. We have a gang of turkeys here and they are mean. They surround cars not letting them pass and then will chase them down the road. I had to save the Amazon delivery person one time.
Turkeys…

5 Likes

Love it!!! It is like she is a little kitten playing with a toy. I’m not sure what it says for Batman to be dangling the toy on a string above her but it’s cute!

4 Likes

Very cool styling. It almost looks like Batman pulled a Scared Straight on Robin (maybe Jason?) by taking him to Arkham. Honest Batman I’ll never be bad again!!!

4 Likes