Weekly Art Challenge #50 Submission Thread - June 19-26, 2021 - Batman: Li'l Gotham

You do not have to be a member of the DC Fan Art Club to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

This week the challenge is to create a piece of art inspired by the series Batman: Li’l Gotham!

You can check out more details here.

Due Date: June 26, 2021
Post your final work in the thread below.

@DCFanArtClub
Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

7 Likes

Jerry just wants to show his love, Tim!! Why do you reject him so ;-;

Top caption: Jerry the Turkey
Left caption: Tim the annoyed brother
Bottom right capton: Tim says: “Damian! Get your bird to stop bothering me!”

Jerry the turkey makes his appearance in Li’l Gotham #2

13 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Man I have to get to reading Lil Gotham. Jerry sounds fun​:sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

Here a Lil Bat and Cat playing on the rooftops.
Had fun with this. Enjoyed trying out some chili style drawing and the digital watercolor.

11 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart:ing this @Squintyfist. :+1:

6 Likes

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

3 Likes

oh this is so dope!!!

5 Likes

Lil Gotham SGT SUGAR style

10 Likes

This is legit!!! :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:.
Like the cowl shine.

4 Likes

@Squintyfist, @NYJt3 and @SGTSUGAR - you all really captured the feel of Li’l Gotham. These look great!

6 Likes

I feel way out of my comfort zone on this one, but here’s my Li’l Batman!

10 Likes

This was a fun challenge once I found my hook into drawing. I imagined a daycare where Bat family and villains alike would play together and sometimes fight as little kids tend to do.
This is my G rated take on A Death In The Family.
Do not worry, the crowbar is a plastic one that came with a firefighter’s play set.
PS I apologize ahead of time for how scary Joker came out. He really makes a creepy kid.

12 Likes

3 Likes

@JKoco17
Looks awesome™:+1:
Nice to jump out of the comfort zone every now and then :sweat_smile:.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
That’s awesome™:+1:
Great pg DITF :joy:. Joker does have creep vibes but what else would you expect from him :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

I felt the same way for this challenge, you pulled off Batman very nicely though, I love it

5 Likes

This is dope lol, nice work!

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes