Weekly Art Challenge #47 Submission Thread - May 29 - June 5, 2021

ProCreate has a clouds brush. So I cheat with it sometimes. :joy:

2 Likes

Cool, I need to look for that in Krita.

4 Likes

Oh, thanks for the kind words. This one was super fun. I don’t go outside of “super-hero” stuff very often.

4 Likes

Excellent work @RobArt471, you have a great eye for detail and shading. I also really like how you did the background, particularly the smoke and the ground! :us:

4 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

4 Likes

Dude nice! The background is great/coloring. And his uniform/pose :+1:

@msgtv hope ya don’t mind the tag, 2 of our group memebers did some sgt rock art thought you’d enjoy :grin:

4 Likes

:pray: appreciate it!

3 Likes

Thanks for the shout out. Love the Rocks, John Stewart, GI Zombie and Human Bomb. Apologies if I missed any. Really cool thread.

5 Likes

Von Hammer riding a pterodactyl

Reference:

5 Likes

Rocking pterodactyl!! Love it!! We should have a dinosaur involved challenge! I think I will go add that to the suggestions box right now. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you i think he turned out pretty good although my brother said he looks more like charizard lmao

2 Likes

Whaaat? I don’t see charizard at all! Love the pterodacty drawingl! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

if I was still a Drill Sergeant I would have this work placed on what we call the kill zone! The kill zone is a area in the living quarters for new recruits where some type of art work is placed on the floor and Soldiers may not walk on it, they have to walk around it and must keep it shiny and clean more then anything else in the bay. If anyone so much as barely touches it, lets just say they exercise until the walls sweat! Needless to say this is some dope work! HONER and RESPECT

4 Likes

Very nice work @stefanie.m! I like the detail you put into the pterodactyl’s head.

2S5D

4 Likes

Wow that looks awesome™:+1:.

2 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Great pterodactyl.

3 Likes

That has got to be the most amazing feedback I have ever gotten for anything I have done! I thank you for that and coming from someone like yourself holds great honor for me.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

This was from ‘The War That Time Forgot’, right? Did you read much of it? It seemed like an interesting premise, but I haven’t read it yet.

You’re a natural drawing dinosaurs! Looks great!

3 Likes

You nailed it again lol its not a bad read not quite through it yet.

3 Likes