Weekly Art Challenge #45 Submission Thread - May 15 - 22, 2021

:astonished:

4 Likes

that is the best iteration of Aquaman’s trident I’ve ever seen! DC needs to give you a job!

6 Likes

Wow what a compliment :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I drew a Batcycle for Keaton’s Batman. Based on early 1990s sportbikes.

13 Likes

that’s extraordinary!

6 Likes

I think I’m venting my frustration at a bike I wanted getting sold before I could look at it, I’ve got motorcycles on the brain.

7 Likes

Awesome! The water and the background effects are very well done!

8 Likes

Great work!

8 Likes

With machines at least it helps me to mentally break them down into individual parts instead of looking at the whole. So a car has its wheels, doors, fenders, hood, windshield, etc, etc.

8 Likes

@Jurisdiction you’re art MacGyver! that’s such a cool skill, to be able to fabricate.

@ImpulseMaxMercury so cool!

@NYJt3 the sky’s beautiful, and i wish i could draw tentacles like yours!

@KingOfTheWickerPeople

Stanley_Tucci_Shows_Us_Ecstatic_Several_Times_Over_from_The_

7 Likes

Quick everyone, hop in the invisible jet!

10 Likes

wow. it’s beautiful! I feel like the different shades of white work perfectly to portray the jet :rofl:

5 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:
Definitely a cool looking bat-bike

5 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

5 Likes

5 Likes

and I did BEPPO! your art is amazing I love the trident :trident: I need to be more creative.

6 Likes

6 Likes

It’s funny. I’ve never heard of Beppo until you posted this and now 2/3 of the comic series I’ve read in the past 3 days had Beppo in it (unintentionally)

6 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to have the bandwidth this week to finish anything, so I’m sharing the rough sketches I did of my three ideas as my “final” … they were fun, and I want to redo them, but I’m not going to get to them in time to submit. :disappointed_relieved:

1. Zilius Zox - would want to fix the perspective on his logo, rework his left hand so you can see his ring (which, apparently, very few RL artists have bothered to do), pump up his nose and lips, and switch back to booted feet.
  2. The Ibistick - really would just want to clean it up with a ruler to keep straight things straight and try and define some depth in of field, which I’m awful at.
  3. Your friend Painbot - ugh, the text … otherwise, change the angle of the front, increase tread height, and generally plan the layout to fit better and crisp it up.
10 Likes

these are all GREAT!

7 Likes