Weekly Art Challenge #36, Submission Thread

“You’re my bacon. No matter where I go, no matter what I do … I can always find my way back home because you’re there.”
Um, whisper whisper, it was supposed to be beacon not bacon? Well son of a $&@! Enjoy anyways.

7 Likes

@JKoco17
Awesome™:+1:
Like how the bubbles look in her pod.

@RobArt471
Krypto happy waiting for Clark or says goodbye as he leaves for the day it awesome™:+1:.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
:joy: very awesome™:bacon:

3 Likes

Decided to have fun with the digital paints on this one.

6 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury mmmm…bacon! Nicely done!

@NYJt3 The paints look awesome! The light streaks and Gordon’s wrinkles are my favs!

Question: Does Krypto get into Lex’s garbage since he can fly anywhere and pick and choose? I think yes.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice… hes got that time to take down crime look…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yay more super pups!!! Super cute and I like the one ear up and tongue sticking out he really wants that treat!

2 Likes

Dude nice perspective and I like the wind blown hair and tie flapping. He does look boss in that pose well done!

3 Likes

Well Gordon is a boss. :sweat_smile:
Thanks​:+1:

3 Likes

“You’re my Deacon. No matter where I go, no matter what I do … I can always find my way back home because you’re there.” Deacon Blackfire, that is. I know I nailed the challenge this ti…what’s that? Beacon not Deacon? I swear I need better glasses. Ah well, enjoy and hopefully I’ll be better next week.

5 Likes

:joy: Awesome™:+1:
Like the shading

1 Like

Just great. I loves me some Krypto!

3 Likes

Loves me some Krypto! Great job on his face! He looks so happy. How about one where he finds out it’s beacon not bacon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm I’ll have to give it thought. How do I show disappointment in a dog

3 Likes

drop the head between the shoulders, and droopy ears.

4 Likes

From harley black and white.

Edit:

4 Likes

I’ll take a try at it later. Thanks!

2 Likes

Everyone, I got into a creative mood after my last drawing including Batman and drew the following if you’d like to see it. Please let me know what you think as I drew it from my own poses for Batman (which is a first as I usually stay with reference poses) and only used references for the actors to help with faces and costume.

3 Likes

Great hand structure! :100:

3 Likes