Weekly Art Challenge #35, Submission Thread

Week35Banner

You do not have to be a member of the DC Fan Art Club to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

Special thanks go out to the DPC for letting us join them in a club collab!

@DCFanArtClub @DoomPatrolClub

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines.

11 Likes

Sorry for the early submission but I got finals for winter session this week… still… this was fun…

10 Likes

This looks great! It really has that Richard Case 90’s Doom Patrol vibe.

6 Likes

Took a few liberties with Cliff’s look. He’s a bit more comic book than TV show, but I like how he turned out.

9 Likes

This is fantastic! With Jane part of her head with cliff is very cool.

5 Likes

Intense expression and nice work on the bolts in his head! :+1:

5 Likes

Very nice work! :+1:

3 Likes

I really like the metallic look you gave this piece! Very nicely done!

3 Likes

@CynicalPink i was going to get really ambitious this week and include more of her personalities but then I really liked how plain Crazy Jane turned out. I realized if I added to it, it would seem too crowded and I have learned sometimes I need to draw back to let the art shine through. Restraint is a good lesson for me to learn.
The background makes me think I hear doom doom doom while looking at the picture.
@DoomPatrolClub i hope you enjoy!

9 Likes

Looks awesome! :dp_robotman:

4 Likes

I think you right. More would’ve been too much. She deserves to be the centerpiece, cause she looks so good. Love the shading, clothing & jewelry. All great additions make her, well…her.

4 Likes

@comp.LEX i love it! kind of a Don Bluth/Disney animation house style! What a princess she’d be

@JKoco17 really cool amalgamation of the two designs!

@ImpulseMaxMercury great detailing! cool background, too

5 Likes

i’ll rework the text, and i MIGHT try to color it (been having bad luck doing that lately), but i’m too excited about this challenge and had to post it as-is before i go to sleep!

mods, they’re saying “fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun” but it cuts off before the end

8 Likes

This is just awesome! Quite funny too! :rofl:

3 Likes

:+1:t4::raised_hands:t4: :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

:scream: I now truly understand what you mean about it being hard to capture Di’s features, @biff_pow

im so sorry she looks like she got amputated. i really didn’t have much time for art this week :sob:

8 Likes

oops

3 Likes

7 Likes

Sick

4 Likes