Weekly Art Challenge #34, Submission Thread

Week34Banner

You do not have to be club member to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines.

@DCFanArtClub

9 Likes

Cool challenge especially since the comic i was reading had a lot of great shots.

Edit: few more

8 Likes

This could probably be several people. I’ll post hints to who I had in mind if no one gets it.

7 Likes

Hmm, a solid, sort of scaly brow…Killer Croc, maybe?

5 Likes

Points for the first one.

5 Likes

No idea but those are some seriously intense eyes. Well done.

5 Likes

Nice! I would guess Doomsday, but I am not too sure about it.

Edit: I should’ve read further down and I would’ve known better. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Super detailed! Solomon Grundy perhaps? I am not good at this kind thing.

5 Likes

Complimentary submission from a private division at Lexcorp. :card_file_box:

7 Likes

Good guess lol but crocs my dude. :laughing: super hard guessing!

4 Likes

Yes! It is Solomon Grundy!

5 Likes

@CynicalPink here is my submission for this week. I will only say that 1) they are all of the same character, 2) I have sorta drawn this character before and 3) I was inspired to draw this per a reply from a regular DC Fan Art Club contributor.

7 Likes

I really have no idea. Maybe Superman? Either way they look “super” good!

4 Likes

Not Superman…
Thanks for the compliment.

4 Likes

I am sure the colors will give these away, but they were a fun exercise. That’s why I did a few for this submission. Maybe the last one will give ya a puzzle for a minute or 2. These are not proportional to each other, as they’re separate images.

8 Likes

Joker Darkseid and …um

4 Likes

Herr Starr?
Either way very nice job I especially like the last one with the blistering near the missing eye.

5 Likes

Thank you! I am glad the blistering came out!!

First 2 correct but the last one is not Herr Starr.

4 Likes

Two Face?
It looks very cool! The one eye really bugs out

6 Likes

This guy…
Rogol Zaar

5 Likes