Weekly Art Challenge #32, Submission Thread

Week32Banner

You do not have to be club member to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines.

5 Likes

Interpreted as villain going anti-hero

11 Likes

And now I need this side story.

Very nice job with the pose and art, by the way! :cry: I feel for him.

8 Likes

@stefanie.m i love it! using green and blue instead of black ink looks so good! and i never knew how much i wanted Killer Croc to smile

8 Likes

10 Likes

That’s why his eyes were so sparkly in @Hyperia90 's art! He was hungry and wanted something new. Like a nutter butter :pleading_face:

7 Likes

I don’t think he likes them, but, you know, “death of the author” :laughing:

7 Likes

He was searching the galaxy for Chocos and got Nutter Butters instead! :joy: :cookie:

This is great, @biff_pow! Your illustrations always fuse humor and personality with such ease.

8 Likes

thank you! that’s what i hope to do, so it means a lot! :hugs:

7 Likes

FedEx came a day early and couldn’t wait to try out some coloring!! My first foray into ProCreate. Can’t wait to learn how to really use it.

Quick update before bedtime:

14 Likes

I really like the whole thing, but those cattails take me back to being a kid. They look just like the ones I use to see when fishing with my cousins!

7 Likes

From DC’s NEW Age of Heroes, here is Ghost Fist from the Immortal Men.

Did anyone read this book?

11 Likes

Hey, those are my nutter butters!! Awesome job! Fun and just perfect!

6 Likes

That’s great! Love the deep cut JLI joke.

7 Likes

Wicked cool! (Read w/ Boston accent)

6 Likes

I have not, but I have to now that I know it has a character named GHOST FIST.
Great work!
And @biff_pow, I love it :laughing:.
@stefanie.m that is fantastic, definitely did a good job with the pose.

7 Likes

Very nice! One day I’ll join you in full color, but for now I’m sticking to B&W with maybe an accent color.

5 Likes

Love this. You did a great job giving this usually scary guy a lot of vulnerability in his pose. And I love the soft colors and clean lines - it feels like an illustration out of a book! Great job!!

7 Likes

Oh man, in color!! This is really slick. I love what you did with the sky and Bats looks great. Sometimes B&W images lose their intensity in color, but yours looks just as charged, sharp, and BA. Great work!

6 Likes

This is sick! Such awesome use of negative space. Also, the green glowing energy is super ethereal looking. Awesome job.

6 Likes