Wednesday Nights' WAL - Batman Beyond sponsored by the DC TV & MOVIE CLUB

It does. Such a bummer.

4 Likes

Thanks @CassTheStreet for host. Thanks @the_Rubber_Bandit for joining in. Love doing this every week. I hope u both have an amazing week!

4 Likes

Society puts too much emphasis on finding someone else to make us happy. We can be happy by ourselves. But that is such a foreign concept. I’m 42, have a house, car, no kids. This is my life. It is okay.

4 Likes

Good luck with your roommate, your upcoming move, and anything else y’all have going on. I will likely pop in again next week now that I remember how much fun this all is. Until then, stay whelmed and #keepbingingyj

4 Likes

Yes, both of you have an amazing rest of the week and beginning of next week. Sending you both love and light always. See you next week!! For the further adventures of checking in while watching a DC Show :wink:

4 Likes

So true. I heard this song the other week for the first time and was like oh my it’s me. :rofl:

2 Likes

So glad u have come back to the WAL! I’m guess u r in finals right now so good luck!

4 Likes

U r amazing! Have a good night!

4 Likes

No more finals. Just wrapping up a research project, but I’ll take all the luck I can get :wink:

4 Likes

Tonight episodes 10 and 11 of season 2 in like 45 minutes!

3 Likes

Hey, not gonna join tonight. Stay whelmed, #keepbingingyj

3 Likes

I’ve been a late panda. So sorry I missed that last two WALs

BG

3 Likes

It is okay!! You join when you can!

2 Likes

I’m ready to WAL. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

@CassTheStreet @AlexCarr @the_Rubber_Bandit
:purple_heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

Terry’s set to appear in Crisis On Infinite Earths Pt 2 BTW. :+1:

2 Likes

Is till need to see part 1. Do you know if it’s released on max yet? I can’t remember if I’ve seen it on here uet

2 Likes

It has. :+1:

3 Likes

9 PM, press play!!

1 Like