Wednesday Nights' WAL - Batman Beyond sponsored by the DC TV & MOVIE CLUB

Babs still got it! Look at her go!

2 Likes

So glad we seem to basically all be on the no ship train for Bruce and Barbara! All for Selina and Bruce all day.

3 Likes

Good point. Teachers should not date students.

3 Likes

Right? I really despise Timm’s chicken:poop: reasoning for why he penned her getting pregnant with Bruce’s child as well.
:angry:

4 Likes

Now that is a coupling I like!

3 Likes

Where in the world did they have her get pregnant by Bruce??? Who in the world let that be a thing?

3 Likes

Someone who need to be treated by you. :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Everyone knows that Selina is Bruce’s #1. EVERYONE. Timm was sooo wrong for what he did.

4 Likes

Haha :smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

What? Not Vicki Vale? Julie Madison? Rachel Caspian?

Not even Dr. Chase Meridian? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Why do these WALs always fly by? I so enjoy it every week! Thank you all for coming and a big thanks to @CassTheStreet for being an amazing host as always!

3 Likes

OMG next week is the season 1 finale and episode 1 of season 2. Wow! This show is flying by to me, as it is such an interesting show to me. Thanks everyone for joining in this week, we will be back here next week at our regular Bat time and Bat schedule.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Thanks friend for the great hour!

2 Likes

Batman Beyond #28

She miscarried in an alley. It hurt her really badly.
:sob: :cry:

4 Likes

I assume we will throw in BB: Return of the Joker at some point, too?

3 Likes

Very Honorable Mention. :smiley:

4 Likes

We have to add that in during the time line when it came out. I can’t remember was it after season 4 or before? :thinking: I’ll have to do some research.

3 Likes

It was during Season 3. It was intended to come out right after “Out of the Past” aired, but it was delayed until after “Betrayal” thanks to censorship issues.

3 Likes

We will air it then right around OUT OF THE PAST just to put our middle fingers up to censorship :wink:

3 Likes

Alrighty then @CassTheStreet @AlexCarr @AlexanderKnox :purple_heart: :hugs: Love WALling with you guyz, I will def be here next week. See y’all then :smiley:

4 Likes