Wednesday Nights' WAL - Batman Beyond sponsored by the DC TV & MOVIE CLUB

“Game Over”… thank God

2 Likes

I feel embarrassed for everyone involved.

3 Likes

At this point in production they were really busy on Return of the Joker and the show was not priority anymore. That changes next season.

3 Likes

Yeah I like next season.

2 Likes

I hope so. I have never seen that movie. I am going to try and watch it at some point soon

4 Likes

And the older guy just invited 3 children into his house. Umm, nothing weird about that

4 Likes

It’s quite good. I like it more than the show itself.

3 Likes

It’s pretty good.

1 Like

More like they begged.

2 Likes

I actually saw the move first. That’s what got me into the show.

3 Likes

I need to make it a priority to watch soon

3 Likes

Bruce: “Now to take on society’s other great ill . . . rock and roll.”

2 Likes

Glad we all showed up here! It was fun even if tonight’s episodes were t the best. Maybe we could all find a day though to watch the movie. That would be fun.

4 Likes

But he is the adult. He should know better. What a crazy couple of episodes. Next week we will be watching 3 episodes. 24, 25, and 26 to finish out season 2. Decisions will be made then on any forward moving plans. Everyone enjoy the rest of their week and thanks for joining in @AlexCarr, @MatthewHecht @Bat520, and @AlexanderKnox!!

4 Likes

Yeah that would

3 Likes

Thanks! See you all next week

4 Likes

Thanks for leading another great WAL!

See you all next week!

4 Likes

We are watching the last 3 episodes of season 2 tonight and remember tonight is it for Wednesday Night WAL hosted by Cass for now. It has been great hosting these last several years but as this forum closes it is time to move forward.

3 Likes
1 Like

Turning on the water works in here, huh? :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes