We need to get our Dick Grayson back!

i have yet to find anyone who likes the current storyline in Nightwing. “Ric” is not working for us and we want our Dick back. Who’s with us?

12 Likes

Down with Ric, Bring back Dick

6 Likes

I agree…I mean, it’s not bad for like an issue or two but now it’s just gone on for too long.

6 Likes

Ric could have been great for one story arc. This is stretching it a little too much, sadly.

4 Likes

This Ric thing is why I decided not to buy any of the Nightwing Rebirth trades. I’m a trade guy and I don’t keep up with single issues and add in buying other titles I got behind on anything not Wonder Woman or Superman. And at the exact same time as I was gonna jump in head first with Nightwing I found out about this Ric thing. After some debating I decided to not buy any of the Nightwing Rebirth trades.

When I say Rebirth I’m saying it in the same way I would say Post Crisis or New 52.

4 Likes

I agree… too long. I feel like the whole arc was just to keep him out of Heroes In Crisis, so hopefully by July/August Jurgens can wrap this up.

5 Likes

It sucks because Nightwing rebirth was one of my favorite titles before all this.

5 Likes

I make a choice that if I don’t hear something good at SDCC I will be dropping this title from my collection.

1 Like

I don’t think too much should be read into this, but Grayson is referred to as Dick (not Ric) throughout Detective Comics #1000.

3 Likes

We need to do something to tell DC we are not happy.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is you are all tired of being ric-ed around?

5 Likes

We’ll get classic Nightwing back sooner than later, it’s just an overly drawn out amnesia arc. It’s the kind of trope that happens to every character sooner or later.

I’m Patient!

The end of the arc is a ric-roll. Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!