We need a Blackest Night / Brightest Day Animated Movie

Really think it be cool if we got to see the War of Light in an Animated movie! All the Lantern Corps, it would be so sweet. Anyone else think so also?

11 Likes

Agreed! Loved the Blackest Night run and would love to see it adapted someday! Will add this to the suggestions list!

2 Likes

If only DC would stop focusing on Batman

1 Like

Yes! I would also love to see an Emerald Twilight movie as well. There are so many great Green Lantern stories they have yet tapped into from Green Arrow and Green Lantern partnership to Kyle becoming a lantern. I feel Kyle is forgotten in the media spectrum sniff. There is so much content.

2 Likes

This is a fact.

1 Like

They definitely need to make some animated movies about great stories that don’t just focus on mostly Batman and Superman since their are a lot of great heroes and villains to choose from.

2 Likes

Geoff Johns’ run of Green Lantern in animated form would make my life complete.

Not stealing your thunder, but I’ve wanted that ever since I first read it. Never posted it tho. So a huge yes from me. Once a Lantern always a Lantern.

1 Like

No. Seeing how they did Hush, Throne of Atlantis, Court of Owls, this current team for the movies has more losers than winners. There’s exceptions like Judas Contract or Death and Rebirth of Superman where they’re good. But they can’t do stories that big.

I would love to see it.

1 Like

@TheShockVox That IS a big fear of mine if they ever do announce GJ Green Lantern films. These animated movies have a tendency to 1.) Make changes to the source material that make zero people happy, and 2.) Needlessly kill off characters that need to survive for future stories.

I’ll take the gamble because I’m REALLY starved for new Green Lantern content lately. But I’m horrified by the thought of them jamming the whole run into one film, jumping the gun and starting with Blackest Night, or like… killing Saint Walker for no reason :confused: