🎄 We Cordially Invite You to Warm Yourself by the DC Universe Yule Log! 🎄

Loved it and I hate yule log videos. Also I see what you did there with the title :wink:

1 Like

I put it on for my family while we counted down until midnight and they loved it.

They had no idea it was DC. LOL

2 Likes

Did not notice the 10 hour loop version until yesterday. Fantastic!

1 Like

We played the Yule log while opening presents on Christmas. It was a nice touch. Also, it looks soooooooooo much nicer than the yule log on my local TV station.

Great job!

4 Likes

This was awesome. Even my wife thought it was the coolest Yule log ever.

3 Likes

Watching it right now. Watched while opening gifts and watched it while sitting around chatting. Haha

I love the DC yule log!

4 Likes

I had a lot of fun watching this and opening presents with my family! We enjoyed watching to see what character was going to pop up next. I’d love it if DCU made a new yule log video every year!

2 Likes

Would have loved this on my tv during Christmas but sadly still not available on PS4. Perhaps DC will make it up to those original subscribers who took a chance on the app before it was released.

2 Likes

The 10 hour loop was just super. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loved it. Great concept and can’t wait for next year. A watch along wouldn’t be a bad idea.

1 Like

Thanks @BigBardaMyLove :smiley: I think you’re right, a watch-along would be just the ticket for delaying having to go back to work a bit longer ;p

1 Like

it is now next year, i think a villains theme yule log would be great. Have an adorable black and red harley stocking. Villains Yule Log Pretty Please!

3 Likes

It was a pretty nice set of videos last year. Love the sound of snapping wood as it burns, and we have a fireplace here at home with stacks of wood to use as well.

I do find it nice that at least one faith is represented here with their religious object in plain view. Maybe if they do a Yule log video this year they’ll one one more faith’s symbol or so.

right, especially during Year of the Villain! fingers crossed Cheetah slashes a few stockings

4 Likes

A villain one would be awesome

4 Likes

I think that would be a great idea.

1 Like

1+ year later and I still can’t watch this on a TV because there’s still no PS4/smart TV app…

1 Like

if you have a smart phone can’t you mirror onto the tv or smart cast? That’s what I do, I have a iPhone

Love it. It’s super soothing and the sounds calming. Thank you DC Universe!

I have an iPhone and a Samsung TV. Wouldn’t that not work?