πŸŽ„ We Cordially Invite You to Warm Yourself by the DC Universe Yule Log! πŸŽ„

It’s time to grab a blanket and a glass of 'nog, because the DC Universe Holiday Yule Log video is here!

Link: DC Universe

Can you identify all the little DC love letters we sprinkled throughout? Did we miss anything you want to see next year? Should we do a Yule Log Watch-Along? :wink:

Let us know in the comments below!

30 Likes

rubs hands together in front of the roaring hearth This is great! Thank you very much =)

3 Likes

This feature is not working on Roku either

@Angrygeek.show1, we heard :pensive:Are you able to submit a ticket to the help center so they can compile details on this issue? Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

1 Like

Working fine on my roku

3 Likes

:wave: It’s happening! :wave:

4 Likes

Now that #logwatch2018 has gotten results it’s time to log watch lol

4 Likes

Oh the weather outside if frightful, but the fire is delightful, since we got no place to go, let it snow let it snow let it snow! :santa::penguin:

3 Likes

@AppleJack yes I did thank you
It does work on Amazon fire tv
Glad DCU is now available on there too

2 Likes

And btw I’m down for a log watch along. Lol I’m watching now. Who’s got the eggnog?

5 Likes

No nog but there is smoke in the air.

5 Likes

awesome ending!

we don’t deserve DC Universe :heart_eyes::santa:

6 Likes

It’s a lump of coal for the Batman.

4 Likes

For those who were having issues, should be fixed by now!
@brian5150, aww I love that you’d do a Watch-Along! Maybe a way we can pat ourselves on the back for getting through the holidays in early January? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Applejack sounds good.

1 Like

Loving all the appearances by characters. Great stuff.

3 Likes

I thought they did a good job with the log, but I do have a suggestion. With all of the talented singers on the CW shows why not make musical holiday specials, pretty sure Barrowman would be willing.

7 Likes

This really was a lot of fun; however, a higher quality fire would have been nice. It looks 480 on my larger screen. The rest looks hd.

2 Likes

This is too good.

3 Likes

A nice little thing to do. Cool touches

8 Likes