We Chat with the Writer & Director of BATMAN: HUSH

Screenwriter Ernie Altbacker and director Justin Copeland have taken the amazing 12 part storyline by writer Jeph Loeb and artist Jim Lee and turned it into a new action-packed animated movie - that you can watch here on DCU!!

We had a chance to speak with Altbacker and Copeland and they gave us the low down on taking this masterpiece from panel to screen.

If you are a fan of Batman: Hush we recommend checking out the article in the news section, or for web users click this link: We Chat with the Writer & Director of BATMAN: HUSH

4 Likes

For the most part, I like it a lot more than the comic.

1 Like

I thought it was an interesting take on the story. Wish I still had the book, but one of my past girlfriends took it with her…>_<

1 Like

(SPOILER WARNING) Personally, the only thing I don’t like about the movie was having the Riddler threatening Batman as Hush all along. If Thomas Elliot faked his death and revealed that HE was Hush, this movie would definitely be better.

2 Likes

This movie was so good! I love Catwoman​:heart::heart:

I love both the movie and the comic but I gotta say the movie was just a little better (loved Harley):black_heart::diamonds:

1 Like