We Chat with the Cast of WONDER WOMAN: BLOODLINES

You don’t have to wait for Wonder Woman 1984 to enjoy a fun Amazonian adventure. Now available to watch on DC Universe, Wonder Woman: Bloodlines is the latest DC animated movie, and it’s got everything you’d want from a Wonder Woman story. Here, Diana takes on Villainy Inc. and shows the world that you don’t mess with the Amazons. We recently sat down with voice stars Rosario Dawson (Wonder Woman), Marie Avgeropoulos (Silver Swan), Mozhan Marno (Dr. Cyber), and Courtenay Taylor (Dr. Poison), and all four shared their experiences making the film.

Check out today’s News article to hear all they had to say!

What’s YOUR favorite scene in Wonder Woman: Bloodlines? Let us know in the comments below!

4 Likes

Easily the take on The Eyes of the Gorgon. That’s my favorite WW comic book moment. I got so excited when I saw WW reach for the severed snake head. Although it wasn’t on national tv like the comic, it was still every bit as exhilarating.

2 Likes

I just watched it today and is so good, the action is awesome, i really loved the look of the armor in animated form when she came out for the first time with it!

1 Like

Yes, the scene with the eyes of the gorgon was wonderful. Such a powerful moment. I also loved pretty much everything about Etta Candy in this film

Such a great movie!