We are Wonder Womxn

Happy Wonder Woman Day! To celebrate I thought I’d share my Wonder Woman collection, give a shout out to the Wonder Womxn in my life, and thank all the Wonder Womxn of DCU!

Thank you for contributing to this community and making it such an amazing place for DC fans to come!

Shout out to my mom, a true Wonder Woman, who always supported this little girl’s love of superheroes and was an actual superhero working in the peace corps, managing a soul kitchen and pantry for years, and running a Haitian charity.

Wonder Woman has been an inspiration for nearly 80 years! Across the world people of different genders, race and background love her. Let’s hope for another 80 years of Wonder Woman!

Uploading: F7D1DED9-E6DC-4629-9529-F24895905F41.jpeg…

Happy Wonder Woman Day! (I have been her for 3 Halloween’s and will continue to do so)

42 Likes

Really like the ring. It’s a small subtle touch. One of those things that looks cool but if you know what it is it’s just that much cooler.

11 Likes

Great costume and great collection- love the mug!

And props to your mom- she sounds like an amazing woman. Anyone who does humanitarian work is a real life hero.

11 Likes

Very Awesome™:+1: Happy Wonder Woman Day to all the wonderful people out there. :wonderwoman: :tada:

11 Likes

@MissGsptlsnz- your WW cosplay is po-si-tive-ly killing it, girl! LOVE. :+1:

13 Likes

Amazing cosplay :ok_hand:… without women the world would be a sad place :blush:.
Women the hero’s without capes :smile:

9 Likes

I love tshirts/jewelry/whatever that is subtle so I can be a sneaky fan. It’s a low key ode to my nerdiness.

11 Likes

Thanks! I’ve got updates for the costume this year.

9 Likes

Thank you!!! :blush:

5 Likes

I love the bracelets and the ring! And your costume is great. I have a friend who is a huge Wonder Woman and she would be so envious! I also have to say that your mom sounds way cool.

8 Likes

Very cool. Looking great!

6 Likes

That ring is very cool :raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks you! The jewelry is from Alex and Ani and on sale if she wants to get in on it!

And thanks to all who think my moms cool- it was her birthday yesterday and I’m gonna tell her internet strangers like her

7 Likes

Nice collection! The bracelets look awesome! I admire your mom for her service. It’s always great to hear stories about those who help others.

7 Likes

Very pretty! You go missy!

5 Likes

I love the bracelet and the ring! You should change your costume to the different variations of Wonder Woman’s costume, just to change it up a bit​:wink:

4 Likes

Thank you! I try to emulate her and serve others (I work for Congress but am applying to med school), which superheroes are also partly to blame for.

3 Likes

I’d love to! I think I’ll treat myself to it for Christmas. I just need to find a good one!

2 Likes

Great suit and I’m just loving the energy!

That’s a “I just chased my villain kids around the house smile.” :joy:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! It sounds like you’re already well on your way. I don’t work for Congress but I try my best to teach my students about the institution as a Social Studies educator. All the best in your pursuits!

2 Likes