WB Games Montréal Logo Tease: Capture The Knight

WB Games Montréal dropped this tease on their social pages today- I think we can all see where this is going. Who’s hyped?!

10 Likes

Please just announce something WB Montreal…

11 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Follow-Up:

10 Likes

I was thinking it’s a Wonder Woman game, til I see a full picture. Maybe Call of Duty or JSA game.:thinking:

1 Like

My Bat-Body is ready.

5 Likes

Very hyped!! :smile:

5 Likes

The crown makes me think this might be a Britain based operation… Spyral?

4 Likes

I don’t care what it is. I’m just excited for any DC game

But the bird may suggest talon. They may be reimagining the court. Or it may be something else.

3 Likes

I’m curious if this logo is meant to be indicative of a government agency. I’ve definitely seen US govt. logos that looked similar to this, and perhaps the crown is meant to be a nod to King Faraday, who is one of DC’s favorite secret government agents.

3 Likes

Maybe parliament of owls. Not just Gotham’s faction maybe we will travel globally to fight different factions

8 Likes

Yeah, there are a LOT of Court of Owls rumors flying around. I really love this design, it feels extra cult-y.

3 Likes

Be still my beating heart! :heart_eyes: This looks so cool, I can’t wait to see what it means!

6 Likes

I was hyped for every tease surrounding this game for the past 4 years. But now I’m tired. :yawning_face:

I’ll jump back on the hype train when the trailer drops. :sleeping::+1:

2 Likes

I bet it’s the GCPD or Argus.

4 Likes

Well we know it’s a Batman Arkham game.

I am willing to bet the Oni symbol, head of a demon, is for the league of Assassins.

The other symbol I’m willing to bet is Argus of the Homeland security sector, because of the Arkham Origins ending. Also it looks exactly like a government logo.

I am also willing to bet half the circles will be bad guy teams and the other half will be good guy teams.

Considering this is a Bat universe game with no outside characters I would guess Court of Owls, Birds of Prey, and Bat Inc. are 3 symbols likely to pop up next. Not certain about Bat Inc. though because this is only Arkhamverse.

Also I’m certain there’s only going to be 1 map with no “travel globally” and no “Spyral.” Also I wouldn’t call the “rumors” about the Court of Owls “rumors,” because the distinct reveal of the court of owls came directly from the company WBM itself years ago.

4 Likes