Watchtower | Locations Map | Smallville Fan Club

it’s not until wensday
so u haven’t missed it

6 Likes

This you?

8 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

I’m trying to remember but I have a feeling my friends may have steered me clear of that part of the park. Probably for the best because I would have LIVED there!

7 Likes

Lois in a jersey. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I love that pic of Lois is a football jersey
that is hott

8 Likes

:rofl: Yea Smallville had us hook, line, and sinker! :fishing_pole_and_fish:

8 Likes

it had me hooked when I first saw Smallville

7 Likes

Then there’s the episode where she danced on-stage to “Don’cha” by the Pussycat Dolls.

NGL, that episode stayed on the DVR for weeks.

As, uh, part of a, um…cough Choreography Class I was taking. cough

Yes. :smirk:

8 Likes

Let’s see those moves @Vroom! :dancing_women:

8 Likes

Its really better if Lois shows what I learned. She’s much more agile than I.

8 Likes

I keep coming back. I just can’t get Allison Mack out of my head. Then I relate it to her jail time and her involvement with the cult. Still the thought of the Watch tower should be enough of itself.
Allison_Mack_mug1
Watchtower_21

7 Likes

She will be our November Torch article topic. It’s going to be a doozy. It’s hard to figure out how to think about her. I try to separate her character from her as a person and pretend they are 2 different people. It’s sad and infuriating all at once.

7 Likes

As is said on The Mandalorian, “This is the way.”

It allows us to still enjoy quality entertainment from people we used to have high-quality opinions of, but in the time since, no longer have good opinions of.

The artist and their art are indeed two separate things.

7 Likes

:thinking: Your comment just gave me an idea for my next Minecraft Artwork!

7 Likes

Cool beans! :metal:t2:

That means I get half (How much? “Uh, half.”, as Joker said in The Dark Knight) of the residuals. :slight_smile:

Seriously though, that’s neat. I’ll be eager to see what it is, as your Minecaft art is badass.

7 Likes

Hey @Bar-El ! How’s my hardworking friend doin??

7 Likes

:wave: Well hey there @bigblock66!

It’s going well! New opportunities at work have me P.U.M.P.E.D. I watched Akira last night and dang that movie is ridiculously animated! And the hubsters is out of town with little service so I’m living it up for the weekend and spreading my nerd out all over the living room :rofl: I’ve been procrastinating the October Torch article for no other reason than the club postings have been way more fun for me to make so I put it off and suddenly it’s October tomorrow! :scream: So that’s on the docket for this evening :smiley:

and how are you sir?

8 Likes

Doing good. Staying extremely busy.
So excited about October being here. My favorite month.
I’ve been trying to pop in when i get the chance to see all the awesome stuff you’ve been doing.

7 Likes

:grin: Thanks for the compliment! I hope October slows down for you a bit but I doubt that with all the festivities this time of year! :halloween_superman:

7 Likes