Watchtower | Locations Map | Smallville Fan Club

Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

L:eyes:k up in the sky!

Welcome to Watchtower!

We are your eye in the sky keeping watch over the citizens of Metropolis and the world! We’ve got the tech, the satellites, and the spyware to find and keep track of anyone anywhere at anytime. Call us big sister, we think it’s a compliment.

This is the tread where we will talk about the one thing they just aren’t making any more of…LAND!

This interactive map was created by our very own club member @bigblock66 and marks every location used in filming or the fictional location of events that occur throughout the series!

• Have you been to any of these places?
  • Do any of them surprise you?
  • Do you know of a location we’ve missed? Comment below and we’ll add it to the database!

Spoiler Alert

This thread will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!

12 Likes

Good work @Bar-El. Thank you so much for your diligence and dedication. :smiley:

8 Likes

Yes. Thank you, @Bar-El . I’m looking forward to all the good things coming this way!

7 Likes

Aww thanks guys! :grin: October is going to be lit! :partying_face: :halloween_superman:

11 Likes

reads OP

Mmmhmm, mmmhmm. Very interesting. You’re kicking some serious butt here, @Bar-El. :+1:t2:

sees something in the OP that grabs his attention

I spy something from Superman Returns! Do I get a pwize?

To add to how lit the proceedings shall be, MC Hammer says they’ll be “Too legit to quit!”

If there’s a Smallville Fan Club Halloween Party, I’ll dance to the above.

8 Likes

Again, as someone that has never seen a second of Smallville but will be watching along with y’all starting on October 10th I feel like I’m missing out on some fun stuff but I appreciate, truly, the spoiler alert to keep my mind clear going into episode one. I look forward to revisiting these threads in the months/years to come but for now imma sit this one out. Y’all look like you’re having a blast and I’m genuinely happy for you - it let’s me know how much y’all love this show and what a fun journey I am about to start.

8 Likes

Such a cool idea! Great stuff @Bar-El :superman:

And a hearty shout out to @bigblock66 for the Watchtower level map. :+1:t3:

:thinking: wait a sec . . . I could see my old apartment building! :open_mouth:

9 Likes

This is so cool

9 Likes

I’m soooo proud of you @Bar-El !!!
Awesome!!!
Whoohooooooooo
:clap::confetti_ball::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

Ah yes! pats pockets it’s right here… oh yes! Lionel got you an all expenses paid island resort vacation!

Oh yes :ghost: :broom: :vampire: :woman_zombie: yes indeed!

The 16th my friend and I can’t wait for your impression of the show!

Aw shucks! Thank YOU for teaching me the magic of map making and for making this possible! :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I don’t know…Lionel isn’t the most trustworthy feller…

…however, out of all of actor John Glover’s roles in DC productions (be they animated or live-action), Lionel is my favorite, so what the hell, I’ll take the envelope.

upon opening said envelope, an orange glow basks his face, Pulp Fiction-style, and he smiles from ear to ear

BTW, my favorite non-DC John Glover credit is Daniel Clamp, from Gremlins 2: The New Batch. It was my first exposure to Glover, on VHS and around 1991, or so.

7 Likes

House of Zod Symbol - Washington Monument

8 Likes

does the dc section of six-flags count?

6 Likes

9 Likes

Hey me too!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: What Six Flags is this?!!!

7 Likes

great adventure

nj

7 Likes

Do they have the Bizarro coaster? My senior trip was to one with a Bizarro themed roller coaster and it was incredible but I don’t remember the buildings you posted, but it was a long time ago so maybe I just don’t remember :thinking:

7 Likes

yep thats them

6 Likes

:expressionless: so, that, means, I. MISSED. IT! :angry: :triumph: :sob:

6 Likes