Watchmen

I’m sure HBOMAX will have all the bells and whistles.

Welp, another Sunday, another episode of Watchmen. I shouldn’t be surprised after episode 1, but this episode was phenomenal as well. I am in love with this series. I usually don’t keep up with television, but I keep counting down the days until a new episode comes out. What did everyone else think? I love hearing everyone’s opinions, especially if you disagree! :slight_smile:

Game of what now?

West-where?

Shut up and sit down LOOKING GLASS is on the screen again!

1 Like

Damon Lindelof says: “[It’s] not my story, right? I appropriated it. And so the idea that someone else could come along and do another season of Watchmen , that’s really exciting to me, too. I would watch the ■■■■ out of that. These nine episodes are sort of everything that I have to say at this point about Watchmen , and then we’ll kind of go from there.

He does say that if Watchmen gets a second season, he’d like to see Ryan Coogler take over.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. Honestly, Ryan Coogler would probably be my top pick too.

Ohhhh…Ryan Coogler…(my brain is melting)

Based on how brilliant The Leftovers was, I went into the pilot with extremely high hopes. This was basically my most anticipated show of 2019. Which made it incredibly frustrating to have to wait until Friday to finally start watching (personal stuff got in the way the last two weekends). Fortunately, it actually exceeded my expectations. The pilot was incredible, and the second episode really built on it. Now that I’m caught up I can watch it live, and I’m counting the seconds until episode 3 tonight!

1 Like

I probably didn’t give Leftovers a big enough try, I just found the first couple of episodes so slow I have up. So I was very pleasantly surprised at how good Watchmen was.

Season 1 of The Leftovers is tough to get through, but it’s totally worth it for seasons 2 & 3. Some of the best television I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Okay, I may have to go back, then. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I like to save it for after work on Mondays. It’s my reward for giving Workday Monday’s all I got, then coming home to sweet treat that is HBO’s Watchmen! Made Monday’s Super!

After that HBOMAX announcement I’m going to wait on the Blu-Ray. Too busy watching Titans, Jack Ryan, Castle Rock season 2 etc.