Watchmen motion comic

Not to call attention to this as it surely falls infer the “graphic novel” label and therefore shouldn’t be here but if you haven’t seen it yet You’re really missing out

A very neat experience. Go give it a look its worth it

3 Likes

It’s a video, not a comic. It’s definitely not definable as a graphic novels, and I’m fairly certain that it’s part of an entirely different deal that the digital comics library.

1 Like

Yeah, I bought all 12 episodes on my PS3 the days they released. I actually kind of like it more than the movie, because the motion comic is adapting the comic directly as opposed to the liberties the movie took with it’s story… especially the end.

I’m glad I can still access my Sony purchases on the PC, because I’d be sad if I couldn’t watch them again.

I’d also recommend the motion comic to anyone interested in Watchmen.

1 Like

Also should look up Tales of the Black Freighter. I got bored and gave it a try and it was an awesome animated short.

2 Likes

Tales of the Black Freighter is highly entertaining. Gerard “Leonidas from 300” Butler is in it too.

2 Likes

I agree the motion comic is amazing. I wish there was more like it, iconic stories old and new.

2 Likes