Watchmen Blu-ray HBO Show

I think this show is fantastic! So much better than I ever could have imagined. My favorite show of 2019. I of course bought the Blu-ray and rewatched the show for a second time, and liked it more on the 2nd viewing. Regina King as Sister Knight is unforgettable! I recommend this show to anybody on these forums. Has anyone else watched it or bought the Blu-ray? If so what did you think of it?

5 Likes

I held off on buying the Bluray because I was hoping for a 4K release, but if it doesn’t get one soon I’ll definitely be buying this. How are the extras? Any commentaries or detailed making of features?

2 Likes

I’m getting the Blu-ray very soon, I watched it for a 2nd time once the show ended, you watch it in a different light second time around once you know where all the pieces of the puzzle fit, it’s a complete different experience watching it again! I love Movies and Shows that are like that. I’ll be watching it for a 3rd time very soon!

2 Likes

Worth noting that HBO is making all of Watchmen available free this weekend, so spread the word to anyone who isn’t an HBO subscriber that this is their chance to see it.

1 Like

I watched all of the special features. It’s not a ton of stuff but I liked, “Becoming Sister Knight,” and anything with, Tim Blake Nelson. I don’t have an HBO subscription but I do own a lot of their shows.

1 Like

Hear hear! Absolutely, I agree with all those points.

1 Like

Also, it doesn’t hurt that, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross composed this show. I was a big NIN fan growing up. I’ve added the Sister Knight theme to my playlist.