Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E6! Thursday, December 19th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

ADULT CONTENT WARNING! Don’t shame your mother by watching this!

Last week! BatJamags blew the roof off as guest host! Don’t get used to your host making an effort, though, because this week it’s ME! Also, Silver Tongue toned down the language! Surprising!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2019-12-20T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 6 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, @JeepersItsTheJamags will be filling in for me!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

2 Likes

thanks again to BatJamags for hosting last week! if you ever need me to fill in for you at law school, just ask!

hopefully “flip b- off hole” isn’t too saucy for forum rules, but i have other extremely high quality graphics that can easily replace it if so

2 Likes

Will a complimentary can of silver spray paint be given out @birt_pow?

1 Like

Aw, writing an overly long disclaimer isn’t so hard when you have awesome lawyer skills like I do.

1 Like

Oh, look, the aliens returned Biff to us

1 Like

it’s a Watchalong Thursday Funmas miracle!

1 Like

Silver tongues boyfriend trying to get attention.

2 Likes

it kinda looks like silver tongue eats acrylic paint with a brush, which just isn’t as metal

1 Like

“What a lovely day!”

2 Likes

I won’t be able to make it because ill be traveling but hope y’all have a great time! I never would have thought back on launch day that DP would be my favorite DCU original show but it sure is!

1 Like

you’ll be missed! safe and happy travels!

17 HOURS MMPHMPH MINUTES

May or may not make it depending on family stuff. I’ll see what I can pull off.

1 Like

I am waiting for the new year and I hope to make a token vacation day visit

1 Like

I can’t wait to make my triumphant (?) return to WTF tonight!

1 Like

you may or may not be missed. i hope you can, but don’t stress!

@CynicalPink 2 parter’s over!
@iJest hi!

4 HOURS AND 18 MINUTES

2 Likes

i hope so too!

! what entrance music would you like? just trumpets?

I had an extra-long weekend this week and still didn’t manage to do everything I set out to do yet… But I did remember to come here today! DooM PaTRoLLLL

1 Like

wOOoop WOOOOOP!

1 HOUR 53 MINUTES

1 Like

59 minutes~

1 Like

I’m not hungry enough for a snack! #WTFproblems