Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E5! Thursday, December 12th, @5:00pm PT/6:00pm MT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

Hello once again, WTFers! I’m your guest host, BatJamags, and I’m back with another thrilling installment of WATCHALONG THURSDAY FUN*!

@biff_pow died of a fatal spaghetti slipping incident, but as he was bleeding out on the floor with a colander on his head, he told me “BatJamags… You must… host… the watchalong…”

Something like that, anyway. I wasn’t really paying attention. But I was paying attention when I created this new, improved, and not-discriminating-against-mountain-time edition of WTF!

Previously on Doom Patrol, Supergirl sacrificed herself to defeat the Anti-Monitor! Rita started a Suicide Hotline! Hammerhead sucked! Penny Farthing was sorry about it! Cliff spilled toxic ketchup on himself! Larryj’s name retained its ambiguous pronunciation!

And now, the thrilling conclusion…

Or continuation…

Whatever it is…

What, do I look like a frickin’ fortune teller to you, huh? Do you think I know when this cult stuff ends? Well maybe I do, but you sure ain’t figurin’ it out without watching the thing.

How do you join the noble cause of WTF? Click here to find out!

When 2019-12-13T01:00:00Z rolls around, you get a gizmo. Not like a short guy with a jetpack, like a computer or something. You bring up the episode we’re gonna watch, and you watch it. Then you take another gadget, but not like an inspector, like a phone. And you bring up DCU on that gadget and say witty things in the replies to this topic while you watch. If you’re not feeling witty, that’s OK. I’ll be here, so I can be witty for you.

*WTF may contain adult content. Viewer discretion is advised. May also contain children and inanimate objects. Viewer eyes are advised. Prices may be slightly higher in Alaska and Hawaii. Side effects may include itching, sneezing, burning, melting into a blob monster, headaches, and Golden Globes. Do not take WTF if you are suffering from radiation burns or multiple personalities. Ask your doctor before trying WTF. BatJamags Enterprises is not responsible for injury, death, lost or stolen property, brain transplants into robot bodies, lawsuits, power suits, card suits, self-suits, Zoot suits, delicious fruits, sprained ankles, or demonic eyes appearing in the sky sustained as a result of WTF. Always wear appropriate protective butt printers and foot bazookas while using WTF. Offer void in Utah. By participating in WTF, you consent to final and binding arbitration in the state of Delaware or on the moon as a resolution to all legal disputes between you and BatJamags Enterprises. The views expressed herein are those only of WTF’s contributors. BatJamags Enterprises does not endorse any such statements. And if you buy TODAY, you don’t get a SECOND WTF ABSOLUTELY FREE! But it would be pretty sweet. Anyway, the show gets pretty intense, so cover your eyes, kiddos.

3 Likes

Just want to say Great Pic!!!:joy:

2 Likes

giphy-11

You did actual, like, work! :star::star::star::star::star: I just change like four words in a template! I’m gonna have to step up my wal hosting game!

1 Like

20 hours and sixteen minutes, WTFers!

1 Like

10 HOURS??? (yes.)

You’re friendly reminders that it’s WTF, @iJest and @CynicalPink! If anybody else would like me to nag you helpfully, my rates are somewhat reasonable!

2 Likes

If anybody else would like me to nag you helpfully, my rates are not reasonable in the slightest!

SEVEN HOURS, TWO MINUTES, AND FORTY-FIVE SECONDS!

1 Like

6 HOURS 58 MINUTES

everyone who reads this owes me ELEVEN DOLLARS

1 Like

2 HOURS, 53 MINUTES, AND 14 SECOOOOOOOONDS!

And I’m sure you’re all familiar with the security interest I’ve taken in your souls. don’t worry about it.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder! Work has been a busy madhouse lately, I fear I have been neglecting DCU a bit.

2 Likes

I just realized I made a your/you’re mistake in one of my above replies and now must fake my death and vanish HERK! guhhhhhhhhhhhh–*

2 Likes

Aw, don’t sweat a little thing like that. Here:

1 Like

I am sorry to inform you all, but I will be unable to attend WTF tonight. I would say I would be here in mind and spirit, but those will also be otherwise occupied. However, my spleen is available, so consider that in attendance.

3 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags gasp YOU REMEMBERED

@TornadoSoup I’ll guard your spleen with my appendix’s life

@iJest In all the pandemonium surrounding my grammatical atrocity I forgot to say I’m sorry work’s got you down! I hope you and your spleen can make it

1 Like

And since this is a safe space I admit I’ve only watched about four seconds of Crisis. Somebody was holding a newspaper over their face and I couldn’t stand the excitement of the reveal, so i stopped it

3 Likes

What a coincidence, given that there’s exactly one hour, thirty minutes, and FOUR SECONDS TO GOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Oh no, you will be missed but I hope your spleen enjoys it.

re: work, I’m good, doing an extra shift tomorrow but next week I have 5 days off. :sunglasses:

I haven’t watched Crisis just because I’m so far behind in all of these shows xD

2 Likes

FIFTY-TWO MINUTES AND FIFTY-TWO SECONDS!j

1 Like

Ty as always, @bill_pow! I just pulled a 13-hour day and have to get ready for a day trip tomorrow —— sooo, maybe! See how much I can get done in next half hour (and will it be bad that I haven’t caught up with last week’s ep yet?)

2 Likes