Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E3! Thursday, November 21st, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

(graphic by @JeepersItsTheJamags!)

Last week! Cliff broke a plate! Jane broke a heart! Rita broke a donkey! Larry’s head fell off!!! A dog put it on, Mark Sheppard put his mittens on too hard and his fingers poked through, it was just a mess.

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2019-11-22T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 3 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just join a convent!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

3 Likes

How would I watch the show and comment at the same time?

2 Likes

two devices! computer to watch, phone to comment, or tv to watch, computer to comment, etc! i use tv/laptop usually.

1 Like

Ok, Thanks

2 Likes

thanks for asking! i hope to see you at this watchalong, or any watchalong! the more, the merrier!

1 Like

3 sleeps til doom patrol!!!

2 Likes

@biff_pow Can I join a convent and the WAL?

Don’t make me choose, just say “yes”.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I may not be able to make it this week. I think it’ll work out, but between my usual last thing on Thursday and the Watchalong, I have another thing and I don’t know how long that other thing is yet.

2 Likes

Wundebar!

2 Likes

this has something to do with the 21st being False Confession Day, doesn’t it? you’ll be too busy framing somebody’s mee-maw! sick!

1 Like

Hi I’m new here and I want to join you guys.

1 Like

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy welcome!! will it be your first watchalong? do you have any questions?

2 Likes

Yay I’m so excited to watch along with you guys :wink::hugs:

1 Like

me too!

1 Like

WTF in 24 HOURS, 38 MINUTES

it’ll also be National Gingerbread Cookie Day AND National Stuffing Day AND Pumpkin Pie Day so plan accordingly!

2 Likes

Gingerbread cookies, stuffing and Pumpkin Pie sounds like a delightful smorgasbord of edible accouterments for this.

2 Likes

I think I can make it, but I’ll have to bail halfway through and finish the episode later.

2 Likes

no you won’t, you’ll be too enraptured by our commentary!

4 HOURS!!! ₛₑᵥₑₙ ₘᵢₙᵤₜₑₛ

itsriddling

3 Likes

You guys wouldn’t enrapture me and make me miss the Melville P. Nimmer Memorial Lecture on Copyright Law, would you?

Because that’s another thing that’s today. What are we up to, five? This is gonna be the specialest WTF yet!

2 Likes