📺Watchalong Thursday Fun📺 - DOOM PATROL S1 E2! Thursday, November 14th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

@biff_pow As NASA’s intelligent, roller-skating monkey said on The Simpsons, “No, I don’t think we’ll be doing that.”. :monkey:

1 Like

Happy National Pickle Day, @vinitagarg02.19990! I hope you’ll join is in…

TWELVE HOURS!!!

1 Like

Now I know why you needed to put a pickle in Negative Man’s arms. It all makes sense

1 Like

Doom Pickle

3 Likes

I object to this!

Saying “Pickle Patrol” would obviously have been much funnier.

1 Like

But if you say it in the right way, then “pickle” can kinda sound like “patrol”.

1 Like

Gentlemen please, let’s not fight on National Pickle Day

LOL Good luck with that poll

1 Like

fills the fridge with Vlasic gherkins and other fine pickle derived products

That’s courtesy of Hugh Pickle, CEO of The Happy Pickle, America’s #1 non-existent pickle wholesaler.

2 Likes

Poll Patrol

1 Like

i guess you could say i’m

:dark_sunglasses:

in a pickle

3 Likes

It doesn’t sound like a big dill

1 Like

Pickle puns are the funs.

1 Like

that’ll spice up my nightmares

1 Like

Uhhhhh… well that’s… there now. Glad the guy’s happy, at least

2 Likes

Nothing a jar of these babies won’t fix!

Nothing calms one down after a nightmare like a stork trying to get you to eat a pickle.

1 Like

I think it’s the li’l dude from the 90’s iteration of Land in the Lost. His name was Stink.

Stink, huh? That name checks out. Why the camo bandana, though?

1 Like

shrugs

It was a Sid and Marty Kroft show (an update of their original Land of the Lost series from the 70’s, which is what the Will Ferrell movie of the same name was based on), and those shows are just ODD.

Some exec probably thought “Dress him like John Rambo. Kids will love it!” and well, there we have it.

Of course, that’s if Stink is the dude in the thing. It might be some other caveman-y li’l weirdo too. :man_shrugging:

Seems like it is Stink. The guy’s got a pretty sad origin story.