đź“şWatchalong Thursday Funđź“ş - DOOM PATROL S1 E2! Thursday, November 14th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

Last week! Robotman tried to make spaghetti! Rita knitted a boat! Larry became a teetotaler! Jane did a swear! Mr Nobody clapped a hole in that asphalt!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on 2019-11-15T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 2 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just dig a hole big enough to stick your head in, stick your head in the hole, and tell the hole!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

4 Likes

should wtf run an hour later, at 9pm est?

• yes
  • no
  • yes!!!
  • noooooo

0 voters

2 Likes

4 Likes

An hour later is slightly better for me, but if people can’t make it who otherwise could, I don’t want to force it. So, I’ll follow New York’s example:

2 Likes

well so far the poll seems to be rigged in noooo’s favor

2 Likes

@biff_pow I voted “noooooo”.

Can I have some sghetti, please? Preferably fresh, and not the floor/Robotman variety.

2 Likes

I hope I’m free to join, evenings are tricky for me.

2 Likes

I hope so too, but I know it’s super inconvenient!

1 Like

I’m off, but have to play catch up and prepare. I’m “red dot” Friday, which means I’ll have to stay and work 3rd shift if they need staff. Plus, I’ll have to be prepared for the late night watch along on Saturday. Ugh, responsibilities…

1 Like

I’ll join so long as the current time stays the same, which appears to be the case currently.

Now watch, a bunch of weiner kids from Shelbyville are going to come in and demand a later start time.

â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Shelbyville!

drinks a glass of lemonade

2 Likes

i understand some people are going to be unable to fit this into their celebration of National Pickle Day

National%20Pickle%20Day%20clipart

2 Likes

No Pickle Day celebration is complete without this:

It’s just not.

1 Like

TWO DAYS

2 Likes

Larry’s just showing off now.

1 Like

25 mere hours! And some minutes, but who cares, hours make minutes obsolete. Get a real job, minutes!

2 Likes

Is Larry whipping up grub, or is at a BYOG affair, biff-a-moondi?

1 Like

There will be holiday -appropriate refreshments!

1 Like

Alright, a pickle with a part of the end nibbled off!

1 Like

Click it to see how far the rabbit hole goes

1 Like

Hjji

1 Like