📺 Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E14! 📺 Thursday, February 20th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

LAST WEEK! Flex Mentallo, Hero of the Beach, returned! Dolly left! Cliff and Jane babysat a beefcake! i ran out of time to make a new picture and had to use an old one i didn’t use when it was appropriate!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on 2020-02-21T01:00:00Z, queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 14 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and chat with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just help me think up jokes in this format, i ran out months ago!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to make this one. Have fun, all!

2 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags you’ll be missed!

And waaaah. I thought Mark Sheppard was returning for this one. :sob:

2 Likes

Well you did put in a hard day’s work, @JeepersItsTheJamags. You deserve a vacation!

Lol sorry, @CynicalPink! It’s still a good episode!

@Aquamon @iJest @toonatonian @TornadoSoup am I forgetting anyone?

less than TREE HOURS TO LIFTOFF

3 Likes

Woke up feeling all dizzy from a nap today, that wasn’t fun! It’s better now. I just watched the episode I missed last week and I’m still sorry I missed it because it was such a tearjerker. And then the call to action at the end. Perfection :ok_hand:

2 Likes

i’m glad you’re feeling better and charged up for FUN!!! WOOOOOOO

2 Likes

if anyone would like a warning before something bawdy happens on the show, let me know!

2 Likes

Queuing!

1 Like

I don’t need a warning, but Im curious as to which word we should use for bawdy warnings.

And yay, glad you’re with us, @iJest !

Also, I can’t believe we’re this close to the end!

2 Likes

I also can’t believe it!

2 Likes

When does S2 roll out?

1 Like

That’s a good question.

Edit: I think some time this year?

2 Likes

yahhh i lost track of time! i might be a little late!

1 Like

Nooo!

1 Like

My firestick is locked up for some reason, so also running late. Gah!

1 Like

i’ll be trying to think of a signal for bawdiness

JUST got it running. @biff_pow, wnat us to wait a few min?

1 Like

I’m cool with waiting if we want to do that.

1 Like

no, thank you! i’ll just be a sec behind

alrighty! Hitting play on my end~

1 Like