📺 Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E13! 📺 Thursday, February 13th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

(graphic by @TornadoSoup!)

LAST WEEK! Flex flexed a pile of hot dogs, in case you ever wondered where they come from! Cliff puked Rita! Vic had a fist-to-face conversation with his dad! Jane saw the sign, and it opened up her eyes! She saw the sign!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on 2020-02-14T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 13 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and chat with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, no one’s gonna drag you up, to get into the light where you belong! But where do you belong? Be-doop-be-doop, beeee doop be-doop!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!!

3 Likes

Oh yeah! I forgot I made that!

1 Like

i didn’t! i aaaalways have a plan!

but also i don’t know how many episodes are left and i’m going to have to scramble to make more

1 Like

7 HOURS 34 MINUTES yaHEARD

oops forgot to tag my GENDER NEUTRAL BROS

@TornadoSoup @toonatonian @iJest @CynicalPink @JeepersItsTheJamags @Aquamon I bet y’all didn’t think I could do REVERSE alphabetical order

source (2)

3 Likes

gonna make it this time gosh darn it!

2 Likes

1 HOUR, WTFERSj!

i was just watcOGOD i’m eating a vegetarian hot dog and it tastes like a Payless shoe store and i forgot what i was saying but

24 minutes!!!

2 Likes

it literally tastes like a shoe. a new, clean shoe.

look on the bright side! you said a clean shoe.

1 Like

how you feeling, Pink?

1 Like

Noooooot the best, so I might be slightly more lurky than chatty tonight. But Im gonna be watching along and enjoying the usual thread hilarity :slight_smile: sans shoedog, how’s your day going?

1 Like

Sounds like you paid more for that Payless.

2 Likes

i’m sorry you’re still not feeling good! i’ve had a pretty good day so far, and now i’m washing my mouth out with popcorn1

1 Like

i gave a thumb’s up to that pun, but it hurt lol

2 Likes

i’m gonna pretend i’m starting to trick my roku into crashing early

2 Likes

Roku: It will, it will rok u.

2 Likes

that’s just good branding :+1:

1 Like

it tried to skip the recap! i don’t remember if we skip the recap

I think we don’t?

1 Like

did you guys see this post? My Handmade Green Lantern Ring i want those kinds of skills, but ive got a scar on my hand from doing those melty-peg crafts from when i was a kid, so I probably shouldnt try metalwork

2 Likes