📺 Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E12! 📺 Thursday, February 6th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

burgerpatrol

LAST WEEK! Rita fought a Big Mac (and won!)! Larryj stole an old man’s hearing aid! Friggin’ Bump!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2020-02-07T01:00:00Z, queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 12 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and chat with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just passive-aggressively weave a discordant color into the friendship bracelet you’re making for me, subtly throwing off the overall appearance!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

5 Likes

I think everybody missed this!

if you want to get Rita, it helps to be very old and out of touch and not know who most of these people are or any Taylor Swift songs

2 Likes

Rita chose a Big Mac over Big Belly Burger?

Why, Rita? Why? Won’t you please think of the children?

3 Likes

12 hours! @Aquamon @JeepersItsTheJamags @CynicalPink @iJest @toonatonian @TornadoSoup, your friendly reminder! Don’t worry if you can’t make it!

4 Likes

i got my dog back from @TornadoSoup and we’re ready for doom patrol in 1 HOUR 11 MENUDOS

THAT"S SPAN-ISH

forgot my proof

she communicates with her foot

usually by kicking you

2 Likes

woohoo it’s almost Doom Patrol time!!

1 Like

15 minutes!!! I want to eat corn chowder but I dont think I could type!

see this is why i’m not the earl of sandwich, i just gave up

Today I updated my gaming computer so I’m watching DP on a bigger screen than normal and I have my whole laptop for the chat!

1 Like

WOOOOP i didn’t know you’re a gamer even!

Don’t let Bump die again. I don’t think the bus could handle it.

1 Like

I go through periods of wanting to game all day every day and then I stop for like months at a time! Lol. I don’t know what that is.

2 Likes

lol i do the same thing!

2 Likes

I am sorry to inform you all that I will be unable to attend tonight’s watch along. I wish the best to you all in your Patrolling endeavors.

2 Likes

We’re all intermittent compulsive gaming buddies!

1 Like

nooooo HurricaneGoulash

2 Likes

Aw we’ll miss you Soup!

1 Like

i can’t believe i didn’t like jane at first, i was so young and naive

2 Likes

I still don’t like her. Should I poll the bus?

2 Likes