đź“ş Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E10! đź“ş Thursday, January 23rd, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

LAST WEEK! I can’t really think of anything funny to say about it, so just look at Superman’s pretty face

giphy

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2020-01-24T01:00:00Z, queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 10 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and puke with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just look at Superman’s pretty face some more!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

5 Likes

Hooray! I will be here with you tonight! Hooray!

2 Likes

Hooooorayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

12 HOURS!

Happy WTF, @JeepersItsTheJamags, @CynicalPink, @iJest, and @TornadoSoup! (If you’d like me to start including you in my reminders, @toonatonian, just say the word!)

Everyone remember to bring either blindfolds or barf bags!

3 Likes

I’m still recovering from last week’s ep. I watched it last night. :sob:

1 Like

What did you think of it?

1 Like

The Underground was wild! I wish we could have had more time exploring down there. And I’ve been bracing myself for a very tragic Jane backstory since the first time she appeared, figuring all those personalities might have come from some trauma, but that didn’t make watching it play out hurt any less. I cried/cheered when she stood up to “dad” at the end. Hope this means she’s on the way to mending!

2 Likes

Oh, and Cliff telling “dad” to fork off when he was trying to break through to Jane made me snort, haha. It was just so very Cliff.

2 Likes

Oh man yeah, I hope we see more of the Underground in season 2! And Jane saying “not him”…

40a4e932b5d2c47646bb0046d4f2adf2

1 Like

1 Like

Hey people! I hopefully will be here later, I almost fell asleep just now, haha.

3 Likes

pretend that says thursday. and 8 PM.

1 Like

Not looking good to make it on time. I’ll have to jump in a few minutes late.

1 Like

Y’all made me nervous about how gross this ep is gonna be. :stuck_out_tongue: I feel like we need a safe word. Can someone who’s seen this before coughbiffcough shout FRENCH FRY or something whenever something ick is about to show up

2 Likes

lol you got it

1 Like

oh hopefully my roku doesn’t crash and throw me out of sync

3 Likes

ah well. at least i already ate my snack :slight_smile:

1 Like

there’s a long build up, so you’ll see it coming!

the tension rises!

1 Like

1 minute! i almost missed this myself!

1 Like