Watch the TITANS Season 2 Full Trailer!

Interested in Jorah-Batman. Always liked Iain Glen.

Titans tower looks interesting.

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t think Tempest is dead, looks like he’s leaving on a plane, maybe traumatized by something (I suspect is Grant Wilson’s death)

Still nothing on Trigon. Part of me suspects its going to be a really underwhelming end to that arc, (talk of rewrites and reshoots don’t help) or it won’t even take up a whole episode to get rid of him.

Dick training the youngsters is interesting. Rose is totally going to be a wild card. I hope they get Jericho right, and don’t make him a villain.

Slade looks superb. He’s my favorite comic book villain and I’m hoping for once he’s faithful to the comic version (I want to see scum bag Slade damnit)

Overall looks good. I want to see costumes for Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven though. They’ve been wearing civilian clothes since episode 7 of season 1

5 Likes

Where can I find a complete list of the upcoming new DC universe shows?

2 Likes

Season 2 looks amazing! I can’t wait!

4 Likes

I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

Awesome trailer. It seams like they are going all out this season with all the new character, relationships and the back story into why they disbanded before season one. Can’t wait until September 6th.

3 Likes

I want to be excited for this, but I keep on thinking why should I be excited for these new characters when you did such a bad job developing the four your had first season? Grayson had a a story loop rather than a story arc just repeating the same angsts tirade again and again without ever growing, and the other mains got very little development.

2 Likes

My guess with the “Be Batman” comment was Dove meant be Batman, as in do what Bruce would do. Not to actually take on the mantle.

Trailer looks awesome though.

3 Likes

I wasn’t excited at the end of Season 1, but my hype is revived.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah thank you so much DC!

5 Likes

Looks really cool!

4 Likes

This promises to me a great season. The sins of the Titans past. Deathstroke. I cannot wait nxt week needs to get here quick.

My reaction to the Trailer
https://youtu.be/amVHgzN475g

4 Likes

:woman_superhero: Just watched it on DC Daily! Wooooooo!!!
I am SO EXCITED! I am totally ready for this epic season of Titans on DCU & Hi :hugs: @SammLevine :boom: You were Super to talk to for a moment during the Chicago Comic Con :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for being there & for being so Super!:woman_superhero:

2 Likes

I haven’t been this excited about a TV show since Smallville. I’m really excited about season 2

3 Likes

It’s interesting that Deathstroke is an old enemy of the original Titans, they even call him Slade.

Dawn’s calling of Grayson re-starting the Titans an experiment is very interesting as well.

Anyone else fear that Aqualad isn’t alive, that Deathstroke killed him and this is what broke up the original Titans?

2 Likes

@Zulmara. Yes, this is something I’ve been saying, something has gone down between Slade and the previous team. I predict Grant died and Slade has blamed the Titans in some shape or form, then he has taken Aqualad out of action, either by killing him or physically put him out of action.

1 Like

Who else is really hyped for The Joker movie?!?!

3 Likes

This looks to be a huge rebound after the not good season 1 finale here’s hoping Titans can continue the momentum that Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol brought to DCU and beyond

Looks incredible! So excited to see Deathstroke!

1 Like

stuartbeausire1985: For a second I thought you made a typo with Garth aka Aqualad’s name. But you mean Grant Wilson, interesting, it could be a more intriguing foe to have, to have it be personal as opposed to the regular bad guy goes after good guys we always get on superhero shows.

@Zulmara. Yes, I really do think this is what their history is with each other, Grant has to be in the mix somewhere. Episode 3 is titled “Ghosts”, so I think we will find out in this episode, hopefully the whole episode is a flashback!