๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑWatch the FINAL Swamp Thing Trailer!๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ

The swamp strikes back in the latest and final trailer ofโ€ฆ SWAMP THING, launching exclusively here on DC Universe May 31st!

https://youtu.be/5VihzrtQOGc

Will you be diving into the depths of the bayou with us, or hiding under the blankets? Let us know in the comments below!

18 Likes

So very excited! This looks like the best DCU original series yet!

3 Likes

Looks good.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this one. Canโ€™t believe itโ€™s only two weeks away!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m ready for a good southern horror show on the DC Universe this Summer.

3 Likes

Looks scary!

3 Likes

Isaac how ya been?

3 Likes

issac

2 Likes

This looks absolutely terrifying. I canโ€™t wait for it! I hope the ending is okay though.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing swamp thing

3 Likes

It looks fantastic.
It looks to represent the comic perfectly

2 Likes

so so so so so so so so excited!! :seedling::herb:

โ€ฆbut so so so so so so so so sad Doom Patrol is ending :โ€™)

1 Like

4th wall break I was his neighbor once he kinda cool but got a mean temper back when I smoke weed 4 years ago I lit up the blunt was enjoying the orange kush damn it was so good!! Then he came up from the swamp all scary and shit took me blunt and crush it, so I kick him in the balls took his plant and dip out to another dimension lol

1 Like

Iโ€™m am excited for SwampThingDCU super excited 4th wall breaking soon

3 Likes

@deku_ theyโ€™re not cancelling Doom Patrol are they? That first season is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!

SwampThing :seedling: SwampThing :wilted_flower: SwampThing :seedling: I am so excited for the SwampThing :leaves::hibiscus::herb: The screening event was totally epicโ€‹:seedling: Ready to Watch that Again & Again & Again :wilted_flower::seedling: :sunflower::leaves::seedling:
BTW. That :sweet_potato: reminded me of Ivy & Jason W. in Batman & Harley Quinn (the animated movie) ewie :sweet_potato::pleading_face::seedling:

1 Like

This looks amazing!! The main reason I signed up for the DC app. Love all the trailers. Really cool that Adrienne Barbeau came back I love her acting. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: